Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extension of Stay or Changing Status to a Legal Permanent Resident from Expiring V Visa (V2)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extension of Stay or Changing Status to a Legal Permanent Resident from Expiring V Visa (V2)

Sir/Madam,

Please help us to appeal in congress about this matter "V-Visa ,About to Expire Before 21st Birthday".But all i know is,although my my V Visa is about to expire before my 21st birthday since i am now 20 years old.I can still avail the new law "Child Status Protection Act"HR 1209,because i still have the approval notice from the INS whis is the form I-130,Priority Dateecember 21,1998.Unmarried Child Under 21 of Permanent Resident (F2A).But i just want to know if,do i need to go back in the Philippines before my 21st birthday?Are there any options for me to do by not going back in my country before my 21st birthday?Do i still legible to file an extension of stay or changing my status to Legal Permanent Resident?

Thanks,
    Edz

Sir/Madam,

Please help us to appeal in congress about this matter "V-Visa ,About to Expire Before 21st Birthday".But all i know is,although my my V Visa is about to expire before my 21st birthday since i am now 20 years old.I can still avail the new law "Child Status Protection Act"HR 1209,because i still have the approval notice from the INS whis is the form I-130,Priority Dateecember 21,1998.Unmarried Child Under 21 of Permanent Resident (F2A).But i just want to know if,do i need to go back in the Philippines before my 21st birthday?Are there any options for me to do by not going back in my country before my 21st birthday?Do i still legible to file an extension of stay or changing my status to Legal Permanent Resident?

Thanks,
    Edz

Comment

Working...
    X