Donkey Killed in Gaza

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donkey Killed in Gaza

This is sad; a donkey was killed in Gaza. This is a result of Hamas' attacks on Israel. I hate those people. God bles the poor donkey.

Donkey Killed In Gaza

This is sad; a donkey was killed in Gaza. This is a result of Hamas' attacks on Israel. I hate those people. God bles the poor donkey.

Donkey Killed In Gaza

Comment

Dear God NOOOOOOOO!!!!!
      That Donkey Was A Prize Winner!!! Helped Many he/She Did. Pulled Those Carts 18-7. And The Children loved It! Him/Her. RIP Donkey Buddy, Your Death Not In Vain!!!
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

HEY MIR !!! Don't make fun of the poor donkey; OK? Thats not right.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
          HEY MIR !!! Don't make fun of the poor donkey; OK? Thats not right. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Am Serious!!! Animals way smarter and more Human Than Us!!! Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Sad!!! I Am Animal people!!!

did I Ever share The story of little feather???
          Fred???? booger??? I am too many places. I forget. i Used to Hunt! Until One Day I Experienced Just how Intelligent They Are!
          They Regain Devotion, Commpassion, Loyalty, Wherease The Rest Of Mankind Do Not!!! They Will Will Be Around Long After we are Gone!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

funny thread
            Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Well, if animals are human, then humans are animals. Soon more humans will be treated as animals thanks to people like you who whorship animals. We are reverting to paganism.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                Well, if animals are human, then humans are animals. Soon more humans will be treated as animals thanks to people like you who whorship animals. We are reverting to paganism. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I Have Not Converted That Far. This Delmonico Is The Best Ever!!! LOL.

Comment

Working...
                X