Please Help me i need real advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help me i need real advice

Ok, I been living in America for 7 years now, i have 2 uncles here, my dad and my mother and brother, I am about to turn 18 , I am a very responsible person. I have been working and paying tax and i even bought a brand new car with my own money, I support the American government. But my mom on the other hand is always lonely, she has none of her family here, i feel very sorry for her, we are citizens of Iran currenly labled the Axis Of Evil. I have a causin who recenlty went to London and he is waiting to get permission to live and work there, he went there by using a fake passport but he payed allot of money, I am wondering what is the only way we can bring him to the states, he is 23, and does not have a wife, 5 years ago he was nearlt killed trying to escape Iran he was taken hostage by the people who promised him to bring him to America, please help us.

Ok, I been living in America for 7 years now, i have 2 uncles here, my dad and my mother and brother, I am about to turn 18 , I am a very responsible person. I have been working and paying tax and i even bought a brand new car with my own money, I support the American government. But my mom on the other hand is always lonely, she has none of her family here, i feel very sorry for her, we are citizens of Iran currenly labled the Axis Of Evil. I have a causin who recenlty went to London and he is waiting to get permission to live and work there, he went there by using a fake passport but he payed allot of money, I am wondering what is the only way we can bring him to the states, he is 23, and does not have a wife, 5 years ago he was nearlt killed trying to escape Iran he was taken hostage by the people who promised him to bring him to America, please help us.

Comment

Working...
    X