Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-751 interview my wife is in different state, and couldn't come with me ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 interview my wife is in different state, and couldn't come with me ...

I filed i-751 in may 2011, my application is pending for more then year ,2 weeks ago i received invention for interview. My wife got a job in different state, and moved without me, in September 2011.
    She didn't have any day off to came with me for an interview.. So i called an attorney and he advise me to reschedule the interview, he told me that i have to bring a letter from my wife explaining why she cant came and get a new date for interview.
    So there I am arriving for scheduled interview, by myself. the first thing I was asked, why I am alone, and where is my wife, I told the officer that she is currently working in different state, and she can't came with me today, but she will if we going to have a different day. Then she asked me why she is working in different state?! My answer was that she moved first and I will came after her latter.
    Then she told me that she can't reschedule the appointment, it just doesn't work this way.. wrote something in the case, and told me that i will receive a decision by mail in 60 days...
    The officer wasn't interesting in anything, she didn't ask for more evidence to prove our marriage, she didn't ask to see the letter my wife wrote.. nothing. But she was very nice to me
    I am very confused now... what is suppose to mean?!!
    what are my chances, and what can i do ?!

You should not be confused. The officer obviously concluded that your marriage was fraudulent. Married people live together. It is axiomatic. And futher axiomatic that an immigrant who marries but does not live the their USC spouse is committing marriage fraud. You will be denied. Get ready for an adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by federale86 View Post
      You should not be confused. The officer obviously concluded that your marriage was fraudulent. Married people live together. It is axiomatic. And futher axiomatic that an immigrant who marries but does not live the their USC spouse is committing marriage fraud. You will be denied. Get ready for an adventure.
      thank you for your response, hope you are wrong.

Comment

Working...
      X