Divorce my wife & wanna marry another woman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce my wife & wanna marry another woman

I am French man & came to USA 2 years ago I met a nice American woman & we married , we applied for the permenant residence for me at the INS , I have now my Green Card but still the temporary one didnt applied for I 751 , actually me & my wife get divorced few months ago , now I have a relationship with another American woman we are in love & we want to marry , what should I do , just marry her didn't inform the INS or should I inform the INS with the new situation & restart the whole process from the beginning ? I really don't know what to do !!! I need help from anybody know the laws , Thank you

I am French man & came to USA 2 years ago I met a nice American woman & we married , we applied for the permenant residence for me at the INS , I have now my Green Card but still the temporary one didnt applied for I 751 , actually me & my wife get divorced few months ago , now I have a relationship with another American woman we are in love & we want to marry , what should I do , just marry her didn't inform the INS or should I inform the INS with the new situation & restart the whole process from the beginning ? I really don't know what to do !!! I need help from anybody know the laws , Thank you

Comment

Working...
    X