Greencard based on Asylum Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greencard based on Asylum Question

I have a greencard based on asylum. Do I need permission to travel outside the US? I-131 instructions on http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131instr.pdf seem to indicate that I need a permission. Am I correct?

I have a greencard based on asylum. Do I need permission to travel outside the US? I-131 instructions on http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131instr.pdf seem to indicate that I need a permission. Am I correct?

Comment

No, but if you go back to the country you fraudulently claimed asylum from you will loose your status.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
        No, but if you go back to the country you fraudulently claimed asylum from you will loose your status. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, but can you qualify your statement that I fraudulently claimed my asylum?

Comment

Schicco,

with all due respect, dont pay attention to Federale86 comments, this scum just got out of jail on the intention of coming back soon, so in away or another, time for this Piece of JuuuuunK to be expired is DUE

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by schicco:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
          No, but if you go back to the country you fraudulently claimed asylum from you will loose your status. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, but can you qualify your statement that I fraudulently claimed my asylum? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by schicco:
            I have a greencard based on asylum. Do I need permission to travel outside the US? I-131 instructions on http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131instr.pdf seem to indicate that I need a permission. Am I correct? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.kateraynor.com/faq.html#t1

Travel
            What documents does a refugee or asylee need to travel outside the US?

A refugee or asylee needs a Refugee Travel Document for travel outside the United States. Use form I-131 to apply for a Refugee Travel Document. A refugee or asylee who travels outside the US without a Refugee Travel Document might not be allowed to re-enter the US.

Comment

I have a Greencard obtained via asylum. I thought when someone obtains a Greencard, he doesn't need a refugee travel document. But this link under "Refugee Travel Documents" says I need a refugee travel document; http://www.uscis.gov/portal/si...CM100000082ca60aRCRD

Comment

Hi Schicco,

The link you provided clearly states an asylee requires a Refugee Travel Document, green card or not. And, if you were granted asylee status after 1997, you are not supposed to go back to the country which you applied for asylee status from.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                  Hi Schicco,

The link you provided clearly states an asylee requires a Refugee Travel Document, green card or not. And, if you were granted asylee status after 1997, you are not supposed to go back to the country which you applied for asylee status from. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got it! Thanks.

Comment

Because you were obviously planning to go back to the country you said you were afraid to live in. That is why.

Ambercombie, you are a moron. You know nothing about the real world and asylum fraud in particular.

And, by the way, an asylee and refugee before they get a green card use the Refugee and Aslyee Travel Document. After they get their green card they use a Re-entry Permit.

Comment

Because you were obviously planning to go back to the country you said you were afraid to live in. That is why.

Ambercombie, you are a moron. You know nothing about the real world and asylum fraud in particular.

And, by the way, an asylee and refugee before they get a green card use the Refugee and Aslyee Travel Document. After they get their green card they use a Re-entry Permit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you mean "obviously planning to go back to the country you said you were afraid"?
                      Can you quote where I ever indicated where I want to go? Fraud is a reality but are you going to paint everyone with the same brush?

Comment

A word of advice schicco, if you haven't figured it out yet, federale86 (aka "fedNUT") is about as useful in here as an ashtray on a motobike!

He's often wrong with his "advice", never admits to being wrong, jumps to conclusions without knowing the facts and magically knows what you're really thinking when somebody like yourself contributes to this forum. Hint: Usually it's wrong LOL Put on ignore or just avoid talking to him.
                        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                          A word of advice schicco, if you haven't figured it out yet, federale86 (aka "fedNUT") is about as useful in here as an ashtray on a motobike!

He's often wrong with his "advice", never admits to being wrong, jumps to conclusions without knowing the facts and magically knows what you're really thinking when somebody like yourself contributes to this forum. Hint: Usually it's wrong LOL Put on ignore or just avoid talking to him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup. Something wrong when someone deliberately gives out bad advice. We have some rotten apples on this forum, for sure.

Comment

Federale86,

I agree with you….., I don’t know anything about the world that you belong to, i was born and raised and my eyes see the world just different from yours. No one on earth has taught u how to be positive with any kind of common sense that allow you to treat ppl with respect because you dont respect yourself. The guy was asking a F/ simple question, does he need Permission to go anywhere out of the country considering the fact his GC was obtained based on Asylum. Not by the price of a dime he referred or mentioned anything beside any plan to go back to his/her home country. The difference between you and me is you are a mad fat cow who has one thing to be dedicated for, light the flame and pull the trigger and make those who are around you fight and argue! do you know why i think I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOUR REAL WORLD AND YOU NEED TO BE BACK TO JAIL,

And, by the way, an asylee and refugee before they get a green card use the Refugee and Aslyee Travel Document. After they get their green card they use a Re-entry Permit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
                              Federale86,

I agree with you….., I don’t know anything about the world that you belong to, i was born and raised and my eyes see the world just different from yours. No one on earth has taught u how to be positive with any kind of common sense that allow you to treat ppl with respect because you dont respect yourself. The guy was asking a F/ simple question, does he need Permission to go anywhere out of the country considering the fact his GC was obtained based on Asylum. Not by the price of a dime he referred or mentioned anything beside any plan to go back to his/her home country. The difference between you and me is you are a mad fat cow who has one thing to be dedicated for, light the flame and pull the trigger and make those who are around you fight and argue! do you know why i think I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOUR REAL WORLD AND YOU NEED TO BE BACK TO JAIL,

And, by the way, an asylee and refugee before they get a green card use the Refugee and Aslyee Travel Document. After they get their green card they use a Re-entry Permit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Asylum Seekers Rampant!!! Games!!! Never Just One! Always a Group! USC's So very Stupid!!! Yea, This Is How It Is In Real Life!!!
                              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Working...
                              X