Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• removal proceding

hello
    can someone get maried for a second time and file for a greencard for a second time based on mariage
    even if he got a letter from the ins to live the contry because he didn't showup for the interview.

hello
    can someone get maried for a second time and file for a greencard for a second time based on mariage
    even if he got a letter from the ins to live the contry because he didn't showup for the interview.

Comment

Yeah you CAN get married and you CAN apply, but you know how bad that looks to INS?? I'm really doubtfult they are going to let you stay if you apply a second time based on marriage.
      Why didn't you go to your interview?
      I would suggest getting a lawyer and appealing first.

Comment

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do with the removal proceeding (deportation).You will have a hard time convincing the IJ on your case especially with your intent on hiding thru a second marriage.I would think the second marriage is not the best option at this point as it will only aggravate your life emotionally.

Comment

hello

Comment

he is not under removal proceeding Bugsy. the INS sent him a letter asking him to leave but no notice to see a judge. do you still call that a removal proceding ????
            Please clarify..Mohan coment will also be appreciated.THANK YOU

Comment

Hos deportation order was entered in absentia.he can appeal to the decision.appeal should be timely filed. IF the apeal is not timely then it will be denied.
              He can marry any time but if he is order deported he should leave within time frame and hisouse file for I-130 and when I-130 approved he should be able comback with waiver(I-212).

If he marry and don,t leave Or didnot appeal or appeal denied then he will be barred and face the consequences, And he will already be in fraudelent marriage(indirectly) in the Eye of services.

Comment

deportation order entered inabsentia even if the INS have yr address ????????????????????

Comment

If INS proves that the first marriage was a fraud, there is a permanent bar from ever getting a greencard through another marriage

Comment

IT DOES NOT LOOK BAD TO USCIS to remarry!! I am proof!!! Remarried within two weeks of divorce. My interview for the GREEN CARD was all of 5 minutes!!! I HIGHLY recommend getting remarried!!!!! I received the letter stating to LEAVE THE COUNTRY, blah, blah. Just throw it in the garbage and get remarried ASAP!!!!!

Comment

Also, I didn't show up for my first interview either!! AND I HAVE A GREEN CARD NOW based on my second marriage, within days of my first divorce!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

nothing but dirtbags

Comment

Come on you two pair of b i t c h e s Someone12 and Sonofmichael please let these folks to participate on the forum please

Comment

Working...
                          X