Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE timeline i-130 for this Year Dc area

Hi all,
    My friend and her spouse sent off the I-130 in Aril 06 12 she was a PR then she became a citizen in JUne 12th called USCIS updated her status as the petitioner and received confirmation that the petition was updated . That was June 12th 2012 they have only filed the I-130 no other forms as they understood the I-130 had to be approved to move forward .Has anyone else gone through this recently Oh Uscis asked them to send in also the g-325a biographic for both of them and they did approx a month ago .Now when they check the status online it states USCIS received the documents they sent on July 16th 2012 and are reviewing so in anyones recent experience(not 4 years ago) how long will/may it be before they may hear something .Both people have no issues criminal or anything negative on their record and the spouse entered here legally . They reside in Dc and yes they know every case is different etc also the sponsoring spouse makes appr 42,000 a years and yes the husband has worked here and filed taxes even got refunds can his income be included as part of their household income combined even though hes not legal .. :-) Even if he could get as far as the EAD so he could work legally they would be so happy.They do klnow the physical GC takes a bit of time all going well of course .. Thanks FRiends

genuine answers please..

Mary J
    Last edited by mary Ireland; 08-11-2012, 10:04 AM. Reason: typos
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

Hi Mary, so how is your situation going?
    Oh and Mary, Even pictures still tend to say a thousand words now a days, Hopefully that not your real name, could be an issue ). hope all is well.
    Never use your full name, Never post pictures of self, You don't want to be searchable!!!! Is what amazes me that so many do. Been a long time hope you have made progress.

You been here so very long i want to help you, Remove all your pictures, close all your current accounts on sites, Change one part of your name that you have advertised online, Any part, First, Middle, Last. Easy to do courthouse name change 25 bucks, start new. Is not the info Immigration has, is the info you have shared all of these years, Online. They use that info first! Just like any other agency these days, Yet you could very easily be eyes too. If you legit, Get a fresh start you been here way too long not to be legal.
    Last edited by MakeItRight2; 08-30-2012, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Yes I am a Us Citizen now :-)
      Regards and thanks,
      Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

Working...
      X