My wife was denied entry.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife was denied entry.

I am a permanent Resident and i married a British citizen last year. I have filed an i130 since last year march. My wife has been coming with visa waiver for three years but she was denied entry a couple of days ago and the reason was that she has been coming too often. What do i do?

I am a permanent Resident and i married a British citizen last year. I have filed an i130 since last year march. My wife has been coming with visa waiver for three years but she was denied entry a couple of days ago and the reason was that she has been coming too often. What do i do?

Comment

the same thing happenned to my wife in febuary, my british wife was denied entry, we filed the 130 and also a 129f we thought it would take just a few months for the 129f, but we have hit 90days with still no response, we are expecting it to take 6 months to be processed, i didnt believe it when it happenned, it also seems cos she was denied that she may need a visa to reenter the states as well as her visa, i know they dont process the 130 very quickly

Comment

Has your wife ever overstayed her VWP privilige?

Comment

No my wife never overstayed. The maximum she's ever spent with me here is about two months,

Comment

Hi:
            I started another posting, where I asked how would Americans feel if other governments did the same to you.
            Suppose you had decided to move with your wife to the UK, and while you were doing your residence paperwork, you went to the USA for while, and when returning to the UK you were denied entry, because you were married to a British subject?

Comment

Working...
            X