Question about Financial Aid!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Financial Aid!

I would like to go to school but my husband says he won't pay for it (we can afford to pay for the course), he told me to apply for financial aid or get a loan. I have just sent in my paper work to remove conditions on my GC, if i apply for FA will it affect my paper work. My mother in Law suggested to wait till i get Citizenship (I will be eligible next year). What should I do?

Originally posted by TessT View Post
    I would like to go to school but my husband says he won't pay for it (we can afford to pay for the course), he told me to apply for financial aid or get a loan. I have just sent in my paper work to remove conditions on my GC, if i apply for FA will it affect my paper work. My mother in Law suggested to wait till i get Citizenship (I will be eligible next year). What should I do?
    No it will not. However, filing the FAFSA will be determined on our husband's income if you file jointly for your 2011 return. You may still qualify for Finanancial aid, bue I think you have bigger problems with your husband, just my opinion.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson View Post
      .... will be determined on our husband's income

Hudson has a husband, I knew it.
      [IMG:left]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_71xng3bfgYI/TTr2VioHvHI/AAAAAAAAAF8/S3D_j5sPwTo/s1600/62846660_Dali.jpg[/IMG] [i]When Andre Breton discovered for himself my paintings, he was clearly shocked by excremental details polluting it. I was surprised.

Comment

Working...
      X