Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to End Anchor Babies in California

So, what you think?

Maybe this can become a wave across this country.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1031...l-Anchor-Baby-births

So, what you think?

Maybe this can become a wave across this country.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1031...l-Anchor-Baby-births

Comment

Thank you for sharing this information. I hope all states will adopt similiar legislation.

I am not against legal immigration only illegal immigration.

California is finally getting wise!

Comment

Someone In California, sign for me please. thnks.
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Nice idea, but a more effective route would be state initiatives that outlaw driver's licenses or benefits to illegals. Those would have easier time surviving constitutional scruitiny. The threat is not anchor babies, but the fact that their parents are given benefits and not deported. If we deported or denied benefits to wets, then there would be alot fewer anchor babies. Also, an anchor baby is an anchor only based on family unification visa policy. End family unification visas and then there is no anchor.

Lets use our energy on real solutions.

Comment

Why do you have such hate towards babies/children calico?
            You hate children with disabilities like Downs, in fact anything to do with children you have issues with.

Very strange.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Sprint girl never met a lazy welfare recipient illegal alien she did not like.

Comment

It's a dumb idea. Contact the ACLU and every civil rights org you can think off to end this stupid idea.

Comment

I dunno why Calico is ranting about so-called "anchor babies". Anybody who knows Immigration law enough will know the anchor child has to be 21 before they can petition for immediate family members. That leaves at least 21 years before the illegal parents can become legal here.
                  "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                    I dunno why Calico is ranting about so-called "anchor babies". Anybody who knows Immigration law enough will know the anchor child has to be 21 before they can petition for immediate family members. That leaves at least 21 years before the illegal parents can become legal here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

21 Years of fraud and illegal activity perpetuating the fraud!!!! Imagine The damage That can be caused in 21 years??? Not enforced!!!!
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Equally 21 yrs+ living in the shadows. Would you like that MIR?
                      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                        Equally 21 yrs+ living in the shadows. Would you like that MIR? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Depends on where you reside??? Many That Manipulate and Decieve already aware Of the Loopholes!!! They feel quite safe!!!! Trust Me!!!!
                        Not worried!!!

Example: Illegal immigrant, no drivers license, gets pulled over speeding, no status. Since The Perpetrator Really does Not exsist within the sytem, $50 dollar fine and cannot drive away.
                        court Time! I am sorry your Honor i did not Understand? No Drivers License, Speeding, $50 Fine. End game = $50 dollar fine and I dont want to see you In my Courtroom Again!!!

BRIT, USA = HUGE!! And The variables of Law Just as Huge!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                          Equally 21 yrs+ living in the shadows. Would you like that MIR? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They have a choice. No one is forcing them to stay. They can just as easily go home or abide by the rules and make their case. But in no way should that justify the miscarriage of social justice doled out to the people of the state. Should we be stuck paying the bills for a border country's throwaways? This is a problem with Mexico.

At present, the state of California is issuing IOU's to employees, contractors, and as state tax refunds. What about those people? Can they pay their bills with an IOU? Will their creditors forgive the late payments on their legitimate mortgages or credit cards? I doubt it. Is it fair to the good people of this state? Absolutely not.

The biggest portion of the state budget is education. Anyone care to take a stab at the number of mexcian illegal alien anchor babies in the education system? A lot. So much so that if they weren't there we would have a huge budget surplus. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This Is NATIONWIDE PROBLEM!!! And getting Worse!!!

Comment

Ok, bottom line is..the bigger problem. That of a 3rd world country bordering a 1st world one. There will always be illegal immigration until that problem is solved. No amount of fences or laws will stop it. True the Mexican Government could and should do more to help their citizens out of poverty. Trouble is, their Government is corrupt with money and bribes from the drugs barons who pretty much run Mexico. Whose buying the drugs? All those living in the USA! The reason there has been increased violence in Mexican/USA border towns is because of the Mexican Government attempting to reclaim power from the drug barons who won't give up their turf easily. More misery for the locals sadly.

I don't know what the solution is but I don't think fences and laws will in itself stop illegal immigration.

Comment

Ok, bottom line is..the bigger problem. That of a 3rd world country bordering a 1st world one. There will always be illegal immigration until that problem is solved. No amount of fences or laws will stop it. True the Mexican Government could and should do more to help their citizens out of poverty. Trouble is, their Government is corrupt with money and bribes from the drugs barons who pretty much run Mexico. Whose buying the drugs? All those living in the USA! The reason there has been increased violence in Mexican/USA border towns is because of the Mexican Government attempting to reclaim power from the drug barons who won't give up their turf easily. More misery for the locals sadly.

I don't know what the solution is but I don't think fences and laws will in itself stop illegal immigration. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anything regarding immigration I ever share Is not limited to one single culture Or origen. I Condemn Them All In The Terms Of ILLEGAL!! If That Is the direction!!! Truth, Honesty, Morals, Values for self and the community they wish/Choose to reside!!! Just follow The rules within The area they reside!!! Do not Be One of moral turpitude!!! anything That goes against The Way and lifestyle, Freedom of the community You reside!!! Do Not Inject TROUBLE!!! Be a decent human being And Have respect for Youself And The others around You!!! and The place you reside!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X