Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brooklyn: Deferred Action Workshop 7/14

Deferred Action Workshop in Brooklyn

On June 15, President Obama announced that undocumented youth will not be target of deportations and can potentially obtain work authorizations.

To find more information, if you qualify, and to answer all your questions about Deferred Action join us in collaboration with the Brooklyn Immigrant Youth Coalition and Mixteca Organization on Saturday, July 14th from 4-6 pm
    245 23rd Street, 2nd floor, Brooklyn, NY

Attorney Margaret Wong will be answering your questions about Deferred Action, its meaning, who can benefit, and what to do if you decide to apply for it, among other questions you may have.

Bring your friends, family and get informed!
    -BoardWizard

I think it was attorney Shusterman(?) who, discussing the deferred action, asked a pointed question and it was: what will happen to beneficiaries when the ruling is eventually reversed by the next administration (either in 2013 or 2017).
    [IMG:left]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_71xng3bfgYI/TTr2VioHvHI/AAAAAAAAAF8/S3D_j5sPwTo/s1600/62846660_Dali.jpg[/IMG] [i]When Andre Breton discovered for himself my paintings, he was clearly shocked by excremental details polluting it. I was surprised.

Comment

Working...
    X