EAD and K-3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD and K-3

Does anyone know what the situation is with k-3 visa and EAD cards? My husband came on a K-3 visa. We filed the i-765 separate from the AOS and so it was sent to Chicago/Missouri SC.

On the 90th day, it is still pending.

I went to the NYC EAD office and the INS officers are saying that the i-765 must be approved before an interim card is given. I think that this does not sound right? I thought that it was issued after 90days of reciept of application. They told me to call Chicago, but there is no customer service there. Futhermore, the officers on the 800 line say I can receive it.

Can anyone assist me or know any laws regarding this?

Thanks

Does anyone know what the situation is with k-3 visa and EAD cards? My husband came on a K-3 visa. We filed the i-765 separate from the AOS and so it was sent to Chicago/Missouri SC.

On the 90th day, it is still pending.

I went to the NYC EAD office and the INS officers are saying that the i-765 must be approved before an interim card is given. I think that this does not sound right? I thought that it was issued after 90days of reciept of application. They told me to call Chicago, but there is no customer service there. Futhermore, the officers on the 800 line say I can receive it.

Can anyone assist me or know any laws regarding this?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X