No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A self portrait Jasmin?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Oh H E L L YES!!! How Did I Miss This one???

Ok Its Settled!!! You Post As Often And Frequently As You Can!!!! Your Contribution Is Recognized, Appreciated !!!
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by Brit4064:
        A self portrait Jasmin?
        Brittie -
        Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
          I can hear it now in Brits mind. Should I switch parties?
          No, I'll convert her back to the Dems
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Mr. Happy Still Doing All The Thinking!!! . I WILL Get Control Eventually!!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
              Hard decision isn't it? LMAO...
              LOL!

Comment

I Revisited This Post!

that babe needs a Good Goin On!!!

Shame On You You Jasmin!!!! Undermining The Rules And Fair Play!!!!

P.S. It Now Resides on My Ceiling! . 3 Feet By 6 feet!!! You Should Be Ashamed Of Youself For Breaking The Rules Of Fair Play!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X