LC Dallas Backlog Center

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LC Dallas Backlog Center

Please Do you know if the Dallas Backlog center has started to grant Labor Certifications? and what is their current processing times.

I replied to my 45-days letter 230 days ago; I have not received anything from them yet.

Whenever I call I just got an automated voice message with the same information as in the website; whenever I sent an email I get an automated anwser which does not answer my question.

Please do not suggest PERM as it does not make sense to me to just forget the LC RIR process started in February 2003.

Please Do you know if the Dallas Backlog center has started to grant Labor Certifications? and what is their current processing times.

I replied to my 45-days letter 230 days ago; I have not received anything from them yet.

Whenever I call I just got an automated voice message with the same information as in the website; whenever I sent an email I get an automated anwser which does not answer my question.

Please do not suggest PERM as it does not make sense to me to just forget the LC RIR process started in February 2003.

Comment

I have no idea, but my employer had replied to the Dallas Backlog center last may and I still have no response...

Comment

Working...
      X