I-485 and fingerprints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 and fingerprints

filed my i-130 and i-485 in nov. i just got my receiptsdated 11/29/04.my i-485 said:
    bcis regulations requre that each aplican between ages 14 and 79 be fingerprinted in connection with the aplication you submitted.you did not include fingerprinting fee.your aplication can't be approved until bcis receives $70 and i got 87 to do it
    who do i send $70 to and what kind of paperwork i have to fill out(i know they got something as ussual)
    and what all do i have to have for eAd?
    tnx

filed my i-130 and i-485 in nov. i just got my receiptsdated 11/29/04.my i-485 said:
    bcis regulations requre that each aplican between ages 14 and 79 be fingerprinted in connection with the aplication you submitted.you did not include fingerprinting fee.your aplication can't be approved until bcis receives $70 and i got 87 to do it
    who do i send $70 to and what kind of paperwork i have to fill out(i know they got something as ussual)
    and what all do i have to have for eAd?
    tnx

Comment

Call the USCIS customer service for hlep

Comment

Help? From the 1-800 mis-information line? Good luck!
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Make an infopass appointment and bring a money order with the amount. They may process the fee on the spot, or simply refer you to the address where it needs to be sent.
          "A candle loses absolutely nothing by lighting another candle"

Comment

The OP opened this thread over five years ago. I highly doubt they're still searching for answers.

Comment

Working...
            X