So I passed....!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I passed....!

Hmmm...I came across a site running a program to see if I would be able to become an American Citizen, i.e., would I know all the questions asked in the citizenship questionnair. I had 94 of the 96 questions asked right.

How is everyone? I sometimes miss you guys!

Regards,
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Hey Koller!

Good for you! I tried to friend you on FB - no response. Glad you're ready for the test.

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
      Hey Koller!

Good for you! I tried to friend you on FB - no response. Glad you're ready for the test.
      Oh...man...I must have missed you. Can you pls. try again. Of course I like you in my circle.
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

It's okay. Somehow I get your news feeds and I respond and Like your comments, but I guess you don't see them. I'll try again.

Comment

That is most excellent. All that remains is actually taking the test. Congrats and I hope it goes well along with all else.
          This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

You do just fine K 0. Ive seen some some get through that would blow your mind, You Goody )
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Go for it Koller. You'll ace it for sure
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Originally posted by Brit4064:
                Go for it Koller. You'll ace it for sure
                Thanks for all your help in the past are you guys on Facebook ?
                Regards and thanks,
                Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

If you FB then you screwed!
                  USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

what are yiu talking about grow up..and leave others alone dont u have a life
                    Regards and thanks,
                    Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

Originally posted by mary Ireland:
                      what are yiu talking about grow up..and leave others alone dont u have a life
                      Not MATTER DEAR, CONGRATS!

Comment

Working...
                      X