PERM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERM

I am awaiting PERM approval and found out the company is being sold. (Just the assets not the actual company) Can my PERM be transfered to the new employer or do I have to start over?

Many Thanks for any help.

I am awaiting PERM approval and found out the company is being sold. (Just the assets not the actual company) Can my PERM be transfered to the new employer or do I have to start over?

Many Thanks for any help.

Comment

Mauiman !

CHANGING EMPLOYER BEFORE I-140 APPROVAL
      If a person changes employers before obtaining I-140 approval, they can carry NOTHING forward to the next employer. They have to start their labor certification all over again with the new employer. There are some very limited exceptions to this rule (for example, in general, a change in employers requires a new application for certification by the new employer unless the same job opportunity and the same area of intended employment are preserved. A change in employers does not necessitate a reapplication for certification where the alien is working in the exact same position, performing the same duties, and in the same area of intended employment for the same salary or wage). Neverthless, you can discuss your case specifically with your own lawyer.

Comment

hi good morning, i went for interview last january ,my case was denied
        because i was in the restarant as cook
        and the owner sold it . know i am working in another restarant as cook
        ,but the probleme i get the letter from the owner as precook by
        mestaks.the denied my case because i was working as cook and know i am
        precook.
        my is us citizen. please i need help i don't know what i have to do ,to
        apllay with my wifeor not .because i did the reconseder 5 month
        ago.thank you.

Comment

Hi no.1
          Did you mean your case was denied twice ?
          Are u currently in removal proceeding ?
          How long have you been married to US citizen ?

Comment

my case denied just one time but the probleme
            because i was cook and now i am precook by mestek . i get maried last month but we lived together for 5 years. thank you

Comment

Hi again!
              I would suggest your wife to file I-130 petition for immediate relative as soon as possible also
              talk to the lawyer before USCIS will start removal proceedings. Your time is up , you better do sth now or you can end up in a immigration court.

Comment

thank you very mush for advace.
                i tolk to my loyer , she told me the same thing
                i was thinking to go to immigrtion to ask theme about the reconseder because i sent it for 6 month.

Comment

Working...
                X