Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Failed Imm. Interview, can I have a 2nd chance?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed Imm. Interview, can I have a 2nd chance?

Today me and my wife failed our first Imm. Interview, because we didn't had enough proof that we lived together in the past[for like 6 months] right after marriage, even though true it was mainly because of economic reasons. Is this serious? and is it possible for us to get a second interview?

Today me and my wife failed our first Imm. Interview, because we didn't had enough proof that we lived together in the past[for like 6 months] right after marriage, even though true it was mainly because of economic reasons. Is this serious? and is it possible for us to get a second interview?

Comment

Hi Mark and welcome,

There is an appeal process. Click below and also discuss this with a qualified immigration attorney. Good luck.

This might help.

Comment

Thank you, I guess i just have to contact my Imm. attorney and prepare an appeal.

Comment

Did they actually say they were going to deny your case?

Comment

No, pretty much they told us we lacked picture and "living-together" proof, just asked us to leave for the next couple.

Comment

This means they have not denied you yet. One of three things usually happens at this point: they will send a request for more evidence OR schedule you for a second interview, called a "Stokes" interview (this where they will split you up and ask each of you about 100 questions and see what percentage of the answers actually match up) OR deny you. Hopefully it will be one of the first two.

Comment

Thank you so much for the info, I just spoke with my attorney and apparently we were denied, I think this only leaves me with an appeal that i would do later.

-On another note: the interviewer, kept some of my wifes copies and accidentally her little I94[Arrival-Departure Record] paper that was past of her passport, i dont really know if this is a an imporantant paper but if it is, is it possible that i could get it back from them?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mark-o:
                  Today me and my wife failed our first Imm. Interview, because we didn't had enough proof that we lived together in the past[for like 6 months] right after marriage, even though true it was mainly because of economic reasons. Is this serious? and is it possible for us to get a second interview? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No one can possibly fail one of these interviews unless they are outright frauds which sounds like the case here.

Comment

Mark-O, please ignore the forum troll above.
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mark-o:
                      Today me and my wife failed our first Imm. Interview, because we didn't had enough proof that we lived together in the past[for like 6 months] right after marriage, even though true it was mainly because of economic reasons. Is this serious? and is it possible for us to get a second interview? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No one can possibly fail one of these interviews unless they are outright frauds which sounds like the case here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go away, SOM. Stick to your Russian bride scam and leave the forum alone!!!!

Comment

SoM...

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Som Is Not Wrong!!! Too easy!!! Re Read The Poster!!! Mark O Is Not Being Totally forthcoming!!!
                          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                            Mark-O, please ignore the forum troll above. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As i am reading his post, i was saying O' Sprint needs to read this and i just found u here, hahahahahahahahahaah, for God sake sprint, BUY him a gun and let the world be better without him, Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SOF, wut is your real problem in here???????? are u jealous from the entire mankind, are u bron with a mad cow tone!!!!!!! just buy a 12" nail and keep stickin it up your ***zzzzzzzz if this makes u be with a better sensation and have a taste of life YOU WILL FOR SURE APPRECIATE THE MOST. GET A LIFE WANKooOO'

Comment

Thank you so much for the info, I just spoke with my attorney and apparently we were denied, I think this only leaves me with an appeal that i would do later.

-On another note: the interviewer, kept some of my wifes copies and accidentally her little I94[Arrival-Departure Record] paper that was past of her passport, i dont really know if this is a an imporantant paper but if it is, is it possible that i could get it back from them? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately, they do this a lot. Your attorney can try to get the I-94 back from the officer by making a request at the local office before the file is returned to one of the service centers. However, I doubt you'll get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X