Reflection on ILW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflection on ILW

I was thinking about all the members here and decided it was threadworthy to post some of my thoughts on some of the regulars. Feel free to add yours!

Explora - a passionate person who cares about the underdogs - and my friend and confidante!
    Hudson - a very informed person on immigration issues and also my friend for over a year.
    Houston - smarter than the average bear, but won't admit it.
    Sprint - been through some hard times but is good at picking herself up and moving on. Great person!
    Caribbeanman - Wow! Never met anyone like him. He's just totally awesome! Can discuss anything!
    Davdah - he is very one way, but you can have a civil conversation with him. Never found him to be disrespectful (and he can be alot of fun too!)
    Mrs. B. - probably one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I can't wait to meet her!
    Speedie - similar to what I said about Mrs. B. Speed knows her immigration stuff!
    4Now - he definitely knows immigration law and he is honest and fair - and my friend.
    MIR - the class clown - lol! I will meet him one day since he lives in my area. Gotta love him!
    Aroha - I really like her sense of humor and it must have been really hard waiting all these years waiting to be reunited with JC.
    JC - you're just a hoot!
    Jeanine - the person who always comes in and mediates - lol! You've found your calling!
    Mike -another person who knows alot about immigration and one whom I respect and care about alot.
    S12 - don't know what to say, but I know why he's here and understand 'most' of his points.
    Jake - I really sympathize with what she's going through - but she's tough and will make it!!!!
    Brittie - the only person here I've met face to face! I like your ideas!!!!

If I forgot anyone, sorry. Feel free to add . . .

I was thinking about all the members here and decided it was threadworthy to post some of my thoughts on some of the regulars. Feel free to add yours!

Explora - a passionate person who cares about the underdogs - and my friend and confidante!
    Hudson - a very informed person on immigration issues and also my friend for over a year.
    Houston - smarter than the average bear, but won't admit it.
    Sprint - been through some hard times but is good at picking herself up and moving on. Great person!
    Caribbeanman - Wow! Never met anyone like him. He's just totally awesome! Can discuss anything!
    Davdah - he is very one way, but you can have a civil conversation with him. Never found him to be disrespectful (and he can be alot of fun too!)
    Mrs. B. - probably one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I can't wait to meet her!
    Speedie - similar to what I said about Mrs. B. Speed knows her immigration stuff!
    4Now - he definitely knows immigration law and he is honest and fair - and my friend.
    MIR - the class clown - lol! I will meet him one day since he lives in my area. Gotta love him!
    Aroha - I really like her sense of humor and it must have been really hard waiting all these years waiting to be reunited with JC.
    JC - you're just a hoot!
    Jeanine - the person who always comes in and mediates - lol! You've found your calling!
    Mike -another person who knows alot about immigration and one whom I respect and care about alot.
    S12 - don't know what to say, but I know why he's here and understand 'most' of his points.
    Jake - I really sympathize with what she's going through - but she's tough and will make it!!!!
    Brittie - the only person here I've met face to face! I like your ideas!!!!

If I forgot anyone, sorry. Feel free to add . . .

Comment

What about President of ILW?
      If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

@Proud: eh? o.O
        Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.

Comment

Sabuntium the Great - The Only Super-Duper Royal Male Lion of ilw.com !!!
          Praise be to ME !!!
          Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Dear Cyberposters:

I had a delay processing of my legal requests concerning my husband, green-card-scammer-turned-politician Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere. I have been able to resolve those issues.

ILW.com does not allow cyberposters to upload the same post to different posts so I started a new thread: "A Minor Delay -- Now We're Back on Track!" It's based webpage: http://www.thecrimesofsenatoruzamere..._on_track.html.

If you don't reach that page, then just go to http://www.thecrimesofsenatoruzamere.com and following the table of contents.

Happy reading!
            I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Comment

My p.oop looks prettier than her.
              Where are the moderators?
              Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If I forgot anyone, sorry. Feel free to add . . . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

adding this on the list.

Proudie - compassionate, you gave every OP ( legal or illegal a sense of belonging on this board.

RN and Aneri - I learned something new everyday
                from both of you.

NeedHelpfast- very well mannered , I read your story keep it up .

E - Scooter the music of the board.

Unique - your contribution been very helpful.

Club27 - you hate Hilary lol! But you posted some informative info on this board. I hope you'll post more often.

HBKHBK - Marriage is love. ( I agree).

Fredy - Hope you and your wife had a healthy baby.

Baby - Wishing you the same

JD - you're the sweety. Hope all is fine for you.

Kollerkrot - you're a Democrat! lol j/k

Cheryl - You're a strong woman who knows how to fight for your principles. Thanks for donating
                the iggy bin on this board.

Comment

@Iperson: doesn't know her that much, but she's ready to help people with immigration questions. I miss her!
                  Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.

Comment

Lets not forget some oldie but goody helpfuls
                    on immigration that pop in once in a while.

Theone good immigration knowledge

retroeffect- always helpful when needed with expertise in work related immigration .

Swissnut If you read it from her. believe it.

Sammy- always the master in all aspects of immigration

Mohan great knowledge and helpful for immigration especially removals

Marmaduke- always helpful with accurate advice

Proud.. you are a great and comppasionate lady who has been doing excellent research for immigration articles and postings. Keep doing what you are doing because it is so right.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
                      What about President of ILW? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am above such trivial matters and should not be listed among mere mortals

Comment

Yepppp!! I Think That Just About Lists The Entire Family. Except Billy Bob.
                        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Bush signed IMBRA.

Comment

thanks sprintie.. guys listen im so sorry im taking this so emotional im so fricking moody right now and i swear its so hard to handle and i have 6 more months of this grr.. so if i went after anyone sorry and dont take me on

Comment

That Ability To Smell What The Neighbors 5 Blocks Away are Having For Dinner Is Probably The worst!!!

Drug Sniffing Dogs Got Nothin Compared Top Pregys!!!
                              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Working...
                              X