Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4now

Comment

Hello, I would really like to know about other boards. Are there any others you would suggest? I looked @ yahoo, but there are many to choose from. Any that are better than others?

Comment

Hi,
        www.immigrate2us.net is good, and http://britishexpats.com/forum/ is as well. You can really get a variety of opinions by looking at all of them. Good luck.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Hey Sunshine

I went to bed early last night. guess I left computer on. How you doing. See you helped this nice lady out. You are the best!

How do u like immigrate2us. I see a lot of you guys over there with posts.

See u soon.

Comment

the best site is howtobethejerkwomenlove.com

Comment

4Now,
                Regarding immigrate2us...I like the site in some ways and some ways I don't. I like the fact that if you want to read on one particular subject you can go right to it and I like the fact that there are areas for off-immigration subjects. One thing I like about the ILW board is that you can just glance over it quickly and see latest posts and have interesting things pop up at you. Having a variety of boards is nice, don't you think? When you come out of mourning over E. halting his postings holler I realize you will need some time to adjust. You know, I had actually come to appreciate some of the things he posted. Do I need to be medicated or will that wear off?

Comment

Each board has its own pluses and minuses ... well we got to put up with that if we want update on immigration issues...

Comment

Here's a great forum, nothing to do with immi matters. I've been working one on one there.

Auto repair forum:

trustmymechanic.com
                    Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Still

I am having a hard time here.. Thanks for your condolence. I think Im gonna need a hug.

I am sending out my sympathy to you too. I hope you recover soon. But seriously I hope we did not cause that action b/c I will feel bad and I know u would too. Because I think you are such a sweet person.

Comment

4now,
                        Me? Sweet? HA! I had decided to stop posting replies to any of E.'s posts as they seemed to fall on "deaf" ears and lo and behold he decided to stop posting! I guess I don't know for sure that E. is a he, just have always thought him that way. I think his fingers will get itchy unless he has found another outlet. I thought it a little unusual that he registered Jan 21, began posting vociferously, and almost exactly a month later decided to stop posting. I say he should post if he wants to post. Doesn't matter to me. I also know my opinion doesn't matter to him .

Comment

When 4now was not here and busy with stuff ... we were wondering if any 4wow would take place ... but thank god nothing sort of that happened ... I m glad 4now is back with cracking jokes / comments

Comment

Yes, it's nice to have 4wow, I mean 4now back

Comment

4now ... u r most wanted criminal on yahoo right now in company of bunch of other criminals... waiting for u

Comment

Working...
                              X