SOM nobel prize winner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOM nobel prize winner

What a stupidity to award Obama with nobel prize; I should be the one receiving nobel prize for spreading love and prosperity !!! My websites speak for themselves !!! I provide mail order brides to American men and give them an opportunity to escape oppression by American women !!! This is a noble cause in action; not just speeches like Obama !!!

Thank you for your support !!!

It's Nobel not Noble

Comment

It's not for the son of stupid, you are more then stupid.

Comment

I think he meant the prize for being the biggest (K)NOB on here LOL
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

And the winner by an over whelming vote for the biggest looser is SOM and i dont mean the loose weight show on NBC
          Regards and thanks,
          Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

Originally posted by mary Ireland:
            And the winner by an over whelming vote for the biggest looser is SOM and i dont mean the loose weight show on NBC
            Drunk.Stalker.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofMicheal:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
              As if we listen to alcoholic women !!! Another one of my stalker !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But its still Nobel.Please fix.

Comment

if drinking decaff tea makes me an alcholic then im guilty need rehab now call dr drew pinsky ..Maybe you are the alcholic micheal some of your comments suggest that you are definatley on something Please stay on your meds honey
                Regards and thanks,

Comment

His BF just broke up with him, por SOM, hahahahah'

Originally posted by mary Ireland:
                  if drinking decaff tea makes me an alcholic then im guilty need rehab now call dr drew pinsky ..Maybe you are the alcholic micheal some of your comments suggest that you are definatley on something Please stay on your meds honey

Comment

yah i thinks he was an alien really as he loves this site and the issues us aliens have.. ET phone home LOL .. he probably is from a planet thats not discovered yet hahahah hes upset casue they shot a missle to the moon rocked his world
                    Regards and thanks,

Comment

So-B's self-portrait...

[img]http://us.ent3.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_***/universal_pictures/e_t__the_extra_terrestrial/et2.jpg[/img]

E.T. (Egocentric Twit)
                      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

hahah ah thats a cool et pic hope som likes it hahahah
                        Regards and thanks,

Comment

hahahahahah, SOM is so cuteeeeeeee!

Originally posted by Brit4064:
                          So-B's self-portrait...

[img]http://us.ent3.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_***/universal_pictures/e_t__the_extra_terrestrial/et2.jpg[/img]

E.T. (Egocentric Twit)

Comment

yah hes a cutie that was a younger pic of him when he was a famous hollywood star.. Now he gets his kicks on this site lol as we all know passing judgement on others maybe he thinks now hes a male Judge Judy .. in an immigration court
                            Regards and thanks,

Comment

Brit, Mary Ireland, and Sprint at SOM's party.

Comment

Working...
                              X