Dreams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreams

1. I am in a church and a couple is next to me. The woman is on the mans lap and is friendly to me; the man says to her "come on Jill". I smile; the only "Jill" I know is my niece Gillian. I go up to the alter and there are 2 rows of chairs side by side. There are no seats except in the last row. I see my mother; is she dead? No. I sit in the last row. I realize I am not wearing any shoes or socks. A pretty blonde sits in the chair next to me. We stand up to go to te crypts below. She holds my hand; I change the positions of our hands; it is awkward We are descending. Someone says watch out for the roaches and rats. I don't see any roaches but I hear the squeals of the rats. We are going to level "S" the beginning of my last name. She kisses me.

2. I am on a small plane. The radio announces that there are planes beinng hijacked. The pilot in my plane seems to panic and makes a sharp turn. I feel the forces of the turn against my body. I tell him don't panic and touch his shoulder. We descend, and I thank God for giving me a good life. The plane lands on a city street. I look up to see the rear secton of a plane in flames falling from the air. I do not see any bodies. The plane lands on top of a building which resembles the new WTC tower 7 and it is engulfed in flames. I watch until only the steel skelaton remains. I walk down the street. The blonde girl approaches me and we go up a flight of stairs to her apartment and become intimate. Her children are there but we send them away.

1. I am in a church and a couple is next to me. The woman is on the mans lap and is friendly to me; the man says to her "come on Jill". I smile; the only "Jill" I know is my niece Gillian. I go up to the alter and there are 2 rows of chairs side by side. There are no seats except in the last row. I see my mother; is she dead? No. I sit in the last row. I realize I am not wearing any shoes or socks. A pretty blonde sits in the chair next to me. We stand up to go to te crypts below. She holds my hand; I change the positions of our hands; it is awkward We are descending. Someone says watch out for the roaches and rats. I don't see any roaches but I hear the squeals of the rats. We are going to level "S" the beginning of my last name. She kisses me.

2. I am on a small plane. The radio announces that there are planes beinng hijacked. The pilot in my plane seems to panic and makes a sharp turn. I feel the forces of the turn against my body. I tell him don't panic and touch his shoulder. We descend, and I thank God for giving me a good life. The plane lands on a city street. I look up to see the rear secton of a plane in flames falling from the air. I do not see any bodies. The plane lands on top of a building which resembles the new WTC tower 7 and it is engulfed in flames. I watch until only the steel skelaton remains. I walk down the street. The blonde girl approaches me and we go up a flight of stairs to her apartment and become intimate. Her children are there but we send them away.

Comment

So, no matter what goes on in the world, it is all OK with you as long as you "get intimate" with the blonde...)))

Sounds like you do need to get laid!

Comment

Even when I'm dead; I'm checking out the angel of death

Comment

Working...
        X