HELP!! I'm Running out of time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!! I'm Running out of time

SCENERIO..IM A US CITIZEN MARRIED A JAMAICAN MAN 4 YRS. HE WAS SEVERE ABUSIVE SO I GOT A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST HIM AND WE'VE BEEN SEPERATED SINCE 10/03. I IMMEDIATELY WITHDREW
    I-130 PETITION. HE RETAINED A LAWYER AND SERVED ME DIVORCE PAPERS ON GROUNDS OF MENTAL CRUELTY (which is a lie).
    keeping my faith

SCENERIO..IM A US CITIZEN MARRIED A JAMAICAN MAN 4 YRS. HE WAS SEVERE ABUSIVE SO I GOT A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST HIM AND WE'VE BEEN SEPERATED SINCE 10/03. I IMMEDIATELY WITHDREW
    I-130 PETITION. HE RETAINED A LAWYER AND SERVED ME DIVORCE PAPERS ON GROUNDS OF MENTAL CRUELTY (which is a lie).
    keeping my faith

Comment

I AM IN DEEP DEBT BECUZ OF HIM AND STRUGGLING HARD TO LIVE. HE REFUSES TO PAY ME ALIMONY & MAKES MUCHO DINERO FROM A JOB I HELPED HIM GET. I'M NOT BITTER JUST WANT ADVICE OR SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT TO DO. I HIRED A LEGAL AID ATTORNEY (FREE) BUT IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYTHING IS DRAGGING MEANWHILE I'VE BEEN TRYING MY ****EST TO REACH INS AND PURSUE IT UNTIL THE END BUT THEY SAY I CAN'T GET ANY INFORMATION REGARDING MY HUSBAND CASE STATUS. IS IT TRUE? I DESPERATELY WANT HIM PLUCKED OUT AND SEND BACK TO KINGSTON JAMAICA AND I WILL FEEL SAFE AGAIN. HE IS VERY ANGEROUS AND WICKED MAN THAT HAS MADE THREATS AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO STAY IN THIS COUNTRY.
      OUR MARRIAGE IS FRAUDUKANT (IN HIS WORDS) NOT TO MENTION HE HAS LIED ON HIS TAXES AND FRAUDING IRS. ANY ADVICE?
      keeping my faith

Comment

Working...
      X