Appointment wait time Lagos i130

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appointment wait time Lagos i130

My wife's case has been completed by NVC. Does anyone know how long it takes for NVC to schedule the interview appointment in Lagos.

My wife's case has been completed by NVC. Does anyone know how long it takes for NVC to schedule the interview appointment in Lagos.

Comment

what do you mean?

Comment

u can call the nvc direct and ask them that question ,,but usually it takes like a month to 45 days .. depends on what embassy and what country ..but i will say 30-45 days..good luck

Comment

ok i just checked that out for u from other links..so lagos is in nigeria right? but anyway i saw some old posts from ppl from nigeria and it seems like they have waited 3 months for the file to be tranfer from the nvc to the embassy in lagos ,,, but each case is different , so just have a little faith and iam sure u will get it soon ..good luck

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
            ok i just checked that out for u from other links..so lagos is in nigeria right? but anyway i saw some old posts from ppl from nigeria and it seems like they have waited 3 months for the file to be tranfer from the nvc to the embassy in lagos ,,, but each case is different , so just have a little faith and iam sure u will get it soon ..good luck </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you very much appreciate your response.

Comment

ur very welcome

Comment

Working...
              X