Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing Conditional waiver - LAW INA § ? ? ? - anyone with knowledge

Guys,
    what does this exactly stand for,please someone who knows.Explain each one or the difference...

If someone files for a waiver based on bona fide marriage that was enetered in good faith.
    The right for that is under the law :
    INA § 216(c)(4)(B), 8 U.S.C. § 1186 (C) (4) (B)

Now someone here gave me this to file and the numbers are different,but meaning the same thing.

INA § 216(c)(4)(B), 8 CFR §§216.5(e)(2) 1216.5(e)(2)

Can someone tell me the different? or which one is the correct one? for "a waiver to remove conditonal on bona fide marriage entered in good faith.

Maybe someone can exactly tranlate what the "216 stands for the C the 4 the B etc etc
    THANK YOU

Guys,
    what does this exactly stand for,please someone who knows.Explain each one or the difference...

If someone files for a waiver based on bona fide marriage that was enetered in good faith.
    The right for that is under the law :
    INA § 216(c)(4)(B), 8 U.S.C. § 1186 (C) (4) (B)

Now someone here gave me this to file and the numbers are different,but meaning the same thing.

INA § 216(c)(4)(B), 8 CFR §§216.5(e)(2) 1216.5(e)(2)

Can someone tell me the different? or which one is the correct one? for "a waiver to remove conditonal on bona fide marriage entered in good faith.

Maybe someone can exactly tranlate what the "216 stands for the C the 4 the B etc etc
    THANK YOU

Comment

Section 216 of the INA (relating to conditional permanent residency) is in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). The laws are also featured in the Title 8 of the Code of Federal Regulations, (CFR) 1216.5 section 216.5

The numbering was amended as a result of the Department of Justice's reorganisation of title 8 of the CFR, to reflect the demise of INS and the new USCIS.
      The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Working...
      X