Married to US Citizen-Need help!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Married to US Citizen-Need help!!

Hello everyone! I live in CA. I am married to a US citizen. We filed I-130 & I-485 concurrently in Dec 04. I had my fingerprints done in Feb 23. My current status is an asylee. I am using the unexpired EAD as an asylee instead of applying for a new one with the I-485. Can you please give me some advice on the following:
    1. When shall I expect an interview date?
    2. What questions shall we expect during the interview?
    3. My husband was an engineer but now is a full-time MBA student. He had good income until 2003, but has limited income since 2004; I have good income but I only worked for 5.5 years (not enough to get 40 SS credits). Will this affect the approval of my green card?
    4. If my passport expires at the time of the green card stamp, what shall I do? Will I still get an actual green card?

Thank you so much!

Hello everyone! I live in CA. I am married to a US citizen. We filed I-130 & I-485 concurrently in Dec 04. I had my fingerprints done in Feb 23. My current status is an asylee. I am using the unexpired EAD as an asylee instead of applying for a new one with the I-485. Can you please give me some advice on the following:
    1. When shall I expect an interview date?
    2. What questions shall we expect during the interview?
    3. My husband was an engineer but now is a full-time MBA student. He had good income until 2003, but has limited income since 2004; I have good income but I only worked for 5.5 years (not enough to get 40 SS credits). Will this affect the approval of my green card?
    4. If my passport expires at the time of the green card stamp, what shall I do? Will I still get an actual green card?

Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
    X