There is a GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all the neigh sayers, you know who you are: HA! HA! HA!. Motion to reopen: GRANTED!!!! There is a God. Of this I am sure. If a person is persistant, has faith and doesn't let anyone or anything get in their way, they will succeed. We are so happy it is unreal. If anyone needs help with a MTR, please feel free to get in touch with me. I will help if I can. And if I can't, I know the name of a wonderful lawyer in Omaha, NE.

To all the neigh sayers, you know who you are: HA! HA! HA!. Motion to reopen: GRANTED!!!! There is a God. Of this I am sure. If a person is persistant, has faith and doesn't let anyone or anything get in their way, they will succeed. We are so happy it is unreal. If anyone needs help with a MTR, please feel free to get in touch with me. I will help if I can. And if I can't, I know the name of a wonderful lawyer in Omaha, NE.

Comment

Congratulations and good luck!

Comment

Certainly it was God who sat in Congress, wrote INA, made your petition deniable. And then it was God who filed motion to reopen, and again it was God who was adjudicating and approving your motion to reopen...

This Taliban-Puritan *******s are incurable retards...

Stick your Omaha reference to yourself, must be just another crook masquerading under Taliban-Puritan banner of "Godliness" like yourself...
        http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
          Certainly it was God who sat in Congress, wrote INA, made your petition deniable. And then it was God who filed motion to reopen, and again it was God who was adjudicating and approving your motion to reopen...

This Taliban-Puritan *******s are incurable retards...

Stick your Omaha reference to yourself, must be just another crook masquerading under Taliban-Puritan banner of "Godliness" like yourself... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm really trying to figure out what side you're on.. you seem to be slapping the deck like a fish )

Comment

Working...
          X