Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What? I think this threat isn't in keeping with the ilw.com culture that's all in its own unique class.

Comment

Bad
      boys
      bad
      boys.... what cha gonna do when they come 4U..... I am soooooooo scared of your sting b.umbling er uh bu.mble bee

Comment

Originally posted by iperson:
        Mark my words.
        And read this:
        http://www.dailykos.com/story/...nuts-want-Obama-dead

Anyone on this board that posts on more word of hate, name calling and disrespect towards this president, I guarantee you that I will personally make a contact with FBI to put you on the FBI watch list, and I know enough to make this a reality for you.
        No more Messiahs, no more lunatic dribbage, lies, snide remarks, and all the incessant racist garbage.
        Today it is OVER. Do you hear me SonofMichael, Fed, Davdah, Proud, Someone12???
        I will personally see to it that your name is listed with the FBI, and I will record and make screenshots all your comments, and create your personal file to make investigation easier.

Your sick fun is OVER!
        The FBI does not take any information seriously as someone as hateful and spiteful as you. Just do not be surprised that the vaunted FBI will arrest you instead of the childish game you are now playing.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Reagan tells Soviet Jokes
          http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

I have never made a racist remark in my life. I am the ONLY true non-racist in the world. I carenot for the color of ones skin but the color of ones character ! Liberals are using racism to stop criticism of Obama. They are the biggest racists of all !

IMPEACH OBAMA !

Comment

No, SOM, you didn't.
              It's always those Muslims who are biggest racists of all and keep disagreeing with you because you are not one of them.

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Originally posted by iperson:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                I have never made a racist remark in my life. I am the ONLY true non-racist in the world. I carenot for the color of ones skin but the color of ones character ! Liberals are using racism to stop criticism of Obama. They are the biggest racists of all !

IMPEACH OBAMA !

Screenshot </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's Another !!!

Comment

Here's some more...

Comment

I will agree that racist rants against Obama are off-limits, but only one or two of the names you mentioned have ever leaned towards that.

As for the rest - it's hypocritical for someone who constantly disrespected and called the former President names to say that the same can not be done for anybody else. Satire and criticism are part and parcel of politics. Obama's a big boy. He knew that when he got in to the game and I'm pretty sure he can handle it. Is there a reason you think he can't?

A democratic system invites criticism of government and the color of the Presidents skin should not be a deterrent to that. Just because he's black doesn't mean he shouldn't be held to the same standards and endure the same criticism and level of accountability as every other President, past and future. Saying otherwise is yet another transparent attempt by one side at trying to coerce the silence of the other.
                    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Just because he is a Muslim doesn't mean he can't be critisized.

Comment

Official Obama Government Racism...

Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor on the ability of female Latina and white male judges to reach decisions:

“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life.”

Comment

Official Obama Government Racist Spiritual Beliefs:

Quotes Attributed to Pastor Jeremiah Wright

“We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon, and we never batted an eye.”

“We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because the stuff we have done overseas is now brought right back to our own front yards. America’s chickens are coming home to roost.” (Sep 2001)

“The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing ‘God Bless America.’ No, no, no, God **** America, that’s in the Bible for killing innocent people. God **** America for treating our citizens as less than human. God **** America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme.” (2003)

“In the 21st century, white America got a wake-up call after 9/11/01. White America and the western world came to realize that people of color had not gone away, faded into the woodwork or just ‘disappeared’ as the Great White West kept on its merry way of ignoring black concerns.” (magazine article)

“Racism is how this country was founded and how this country is still run!…We [in the U.S.] believe in white supremacy and black inferiority and believe it more than we believe in God.” (sermon)

“Barack knows what it means living in a country and a culture that is controlled by rich white people. Hillary would never know that. Hillary ain’t never been called a ******. Hillary has never had a people defined as a non-person.”

“Hillary is married to Bill, and Bill has been good to us. No he ain’t! Bill did us, just like he did Monica Lewinsky. He was riding dirty.” (sermon)

“The Israelis have illegally occupied Palestinian territories for over 40 years now. Divestment has now hit the table again as a strategy to wake the business community and wake up Americans concerning the injustice and the racism under which the Palestinians have lived because of Zionism.”

Comment

Some of the stuff this pastor said seems to be radical enough to get one waterboarded. What i totally don't understand is how come one says stuff like that and then gets honored like that

Honors
                            Wright has received a Rockefeller Fellowship and seven honorary doctorate degrees, including from Colgate University, Lincoln University, PA,Valparaiso University, United Theological Seminary and Chicago Theological Seminary.[8] Wright was named one of Ebony magazine's top 15 preachers.[15] He was also awarded the first Carver Medal by Simpson College in January 2008, to recognize Wright as "an outstanding individual whose life exemplifies the commitment and vision of the service of George Washington Carver".[39][40] On May 1, 2008, Northwestern University withdrew its invitation for him to receive an honorary doctorate in light of the controversy over his recent remarks.[41

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremiah_Wright

Comment

Another Muslim bites the dust.

Comment

Working...
                              X