HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPRINTGIRL!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPRINTGIRL!!!

For all the friends of Sprint, her birthday is this coming June 11. It's 8 days from now so if you wish to greet her and wish something good for her, this is the place.

(Some don't log in here everyday so hopefully, with 8 days advance notice, everybody can get the chance to greet her on or before her special day.)

<span class="ev_code_RED">ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPRINT! Glad to meet you here in ILW!</span>

Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

For all the friends of Sprint, her birthday is this coming June 11. It's 8 days from now so if you wish to greet her and wish something good for her, this is the place.

(Some don't log in here everyday so hopefully, with 8 days advance notice, everybody can get the chance to greet her on or before her special day.)

<span class="ev_code_RED">ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPRINT! Glad to meet you here in ILW!</span>

Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. B.:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will be en route from Bermuda to Baltimore on the 11th, so I best wish her a Happy Birthday now!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SPRINTIE, a little early!!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Sprint!
        http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Happy Birthday Home Girl, and bottoms up to ya!!

Comment

Sprintie..SH..Me and my gang Wish you Happy Birthday

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              I'll be in court. HAPPY BIRTH DAY.

Should I send these guys to entertain you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was okay. The guy didn't 'finish' his act, though.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                Had to keep it somewhat clean for public view. I'm sure a private show would be at viewer discretion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But no cross-dressing allowed
                I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

You think Sprint should celebrate in her birthday suit?

Happy birthday Sprint!!!
                  --------------------
                  "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

OMG.. Thank you Mrs B and guys..way toooo early though lol

Davdah..thank you for video..like Proud disappointed that it finished before the best part.

Darn lol
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:
                      You think Sprint should celebrate in her birthday suit?

Happy birthday Sprint!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only if others dress the same LOL
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

JC, you're a dirty old pervert! LOL.

I'm not saying happy birthday, since it's way too early ...

Instead, I'll wish you a HAPPY BURPDAY!!!! (Believe me, it's better than a b.arfday ...)

Sam ... seriously ... b.arf??
                        The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Davdah said it. I was just reiterating.
                          --------------------
                          "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Happy B Day in advance Sprintie
                            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X