Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virginia Fights Back Against Illegals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Virginia Fights Back Against Illegals

    Virginia joins Arizona in fighting illegals.

    What you goin' to do when the Sheriff man comes for you?

  • #2
    Virginia joins Arizona in fighting illegals.

    What you goin' to do when the Sheriff man comes for you?

    Comment


    • #3
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
      Virginia joins Arizona in fighting illegals.

      What you goin' to do when the Sheriff man comes for you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

      ANY USC arrested and sent to prison on mere suspicion of illegal presence can challenge it in court and bring h.ell of a negative publicity.

      Arpaio is already starting to learn his lessons
      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

      "...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

      Comment


      • #4
        The full story now comes out about the VA Governor's decision to ban use of an EAD for obtaining a drivers license or State ID card. It appears he believes the Federal Government should not be giving EADs to those immigrants in removal proceedings. How are they supposed to defend themselves in court without being able to afford a lawyer? Immigrants don't have access to Public Defenders since Immigration court is a civil court not a criminal one. This is just plain wrong and very against all that the US stands for...

        Virginia Governor Orders DMV to Deny Immigration Papers

        Yesterday, Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell declared that the Department of Motor Vehicles would no longer be allowed to accept paper employment documents for immigrants as accepted proof of residence documentation to obtain a Virginia license or identification card.

        According to The Associated Press, which first broke the story of the order last night, Gov. McDonnell banned this document in response to a fatal car crash that occurred over the summer in Prince William County.

        In that accident, Carlos Martinelly Montano, an illegal immigrant who has a spotted immigration past, was arrested after a local nun was killed in the crash.

        Woodbridge-va.patch.com
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

        Comment


        • #5
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
          The full story now comes out about the VA Governor's decision to ban use of an EAD for obtaining a drivers license or State ID card. It appears he believes the Federal Government should not be giving EADs to those immigrants in removal proceedings. How are they supposed to defend themselves in court without being able to afford a lawyer? Immigrants don't have access to Public Defenders since Immigration court is a civil court not a criminal one. This is just plain wrong and very against all that the US stands for...

          Virginia Governor Orders DMV to Deny Immigration Papers

          Yesterday, Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell declared that the Department of Motor Vehicles would no longer be allowed to accept paper employment documents for immigrants as accepted proof of residence documentation to obtain a Virginia license or identification card.

          According to The Associated Press, which first broke the story of the order last night, Gov. McDonnell banned this document in response to a fatal car crash that occurred over the summer in Prince William County.

          In that accident, Carlos Martinelly Montano, an illegal immigrant who has a spotted immigration past, was arrested after a local nun was killed in the crash.

          Woodbridge-va.patch.com </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

          Someone in removal proceedings who is granted EAD is considered , under Federal Immigration Regulations, to be under the period of AG authorised stay. And their proceedings may ultimately end with grant of AOS or permanent legal status.

          So much for "we are only against illegal immigrants" mantra.

          I wonder when will they start to imprison and deport LPR's when they get some story in news of an LPR construction worker fatally falling off the roof on the head of by passer on the street.
          http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

          "...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

          Comment


          • #6
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So much for "we are only against illegal immigrants" mantra. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

            Exactly!
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

            Comment


            • #7
              Olde is a moron. You don't go to prison based on suspicion. First, the moron Olde does not know the difference between prison and jail. Prison is for those convicted, jail for those awaiting trial. Prisons are administered by States, private contractors and the Federal government. Counties and cities administer jails.

              Second, you can't get arrested for "mere suspicion." An arrest can only take place with probable cause. Of course the moron Olde does not know that. He is a moron.

              Morons like Olde should not comment on subjects they know nothing about.

              Comment


              • #8
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                Olde is a moron. You don't go to prison based on suspicion. First, the moron Olde does not know the difference between prison and jail. Prison is for those convicted, jail for those awaiting trial. Prisons are administered by States, private contractors and the Federal government. Counties and cities administer jails.

                Second, you can't get arrested for "mere suspicion." An arrest can only take place with probable cause. Of course the moron Olde does not know that. He is a moron.

                Morons like Olde should not comment on subjects they know nothing about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                I am not going to call you a moron anymore. That would be too insulting and demeaning to morons to name you one of them.

                Read SB 1070 first then talk. And you can say all you want but you can't deny facts.
                http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

                "...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

                Comment


                • #9
                  Moron Olde denies facts.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    An unsourced article? Written by a junior? With no conncection to SB1070 but to Prop 100? 70% decline in illegal immigration? What nonsense.

                    Olde is still a moron.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                      An unsourced article? Written by a junior? With no conncection to SB1070 but to Prop 100? 70% decline in illegal immigration? What nonsense.

                      Olde is still a moron. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                      Even a moron can do as much as google and verify those facts, such as 67% decline in apprehensions on border since 2000 and connections of sb 1070 to the private prison industry.
                      Can federale86 do as much?
                      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

                      "...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Big difference between a 67%, not 70% decline in apprehensions and a decline in illegal immigration. You forget visa overstays moron.

                        But then you were against the fence...but now you are happy to claim illegal immigration is declining, but fail to admit that illegal aliens in the U.S. have increased to 12 million. There weren't 12 illegals in 2000.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Pew Study says that illegal immigration population increased from 2000 to 2010.

                          Read and weep.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            And, no, moron, no CFR says that an EAD is evidence of lawful presence. An alien in removal proceedings, other than an LPR, is still illegal and may be taken into custody at any time. An EAD is just a permit to work.

                            Moron!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                              And, no, moron, no CFR says that an EAD is evidence of lawful presence. An alien in removal proceedings, other than an LPR, is still illegal and may be taken into custody at any time. An EAD is just a permit to work.

                              Moron! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                              The period while you are in EOIR proceedings and granted an EAD is considered a period authorised by Attorney General to be present in US.

                              Go read the INA and find out what that means.

                              You can call me all you want but if AG authorise you to stay and you are granted an EAD in the interim (such as all asylum applicants and other applicable categories), such period of stay is by defition NOT illegal under Federal Code of Regulations.
                              http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

                              "...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X