Welcome Notice!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Notice!!!!

On November 17, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 during business hours.

Thanks to all and wish everyone the best of luck! Now I need a proper paying job

On November 17, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 during business hours.

Thanks to all and wish everyone the best of luck! Now I need a proper paying job

Comment

I am so surprised that not one person said Congratulaions on this board, after 75 views. Thanks. i am still part you all anyways.

Comment

Congrats on getting your GC, now it's time to make some money.

Comment

Congratulations

... message sounded so official. You should have made more noise

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate that.

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

<span class="ev_code_PINK">CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!</span>

Comment

Congrats. It's always a cause for celebration when one jumps a USCIS huddle.

Comment

Congtatulations!!!!!
                    For you it's finish now. Bravo!!!

Comment

Nthpole, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Before you get the approval did your case status went from, "On *** 19xx your fingerprinting fees have been accepted as complete and processing of your case has resumed." Did this notice change to :
                      "Application Type: I687, APPLICATION FOR STATUS AS A TEMPORARY RESIDENT

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On January 4, 2005, we received this I687 APPLICATION FOR STATUS AS A TEMPORARY RESIDENT, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

if so, when?

Comment

welcome aboard
                        LOVE HURTS...

Comment

Congrats & Enjoy the new freedom

Comment

Thank you, Everybody

Comment

Thank you all!!!!

Goodman, yes but not to Temporary res.. mine was for Permanent resident.Have u being married for less than 2 years?

But what is with Jadedragnn doing? Thanking pple on my behalf. I am confused.

It feels great to know you can travel and work freely!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X