Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two processes at the same time, help me here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two processes at the same time, help me here!

My son who is a minor travelled to the States with his dad as a parole and already applied for a change of status, but he wants to live with me in Canada. I already included him in my application for permanent residence in Canada.
    What is going to happen now with both processes?
    Will he be allowed to join me in Canada?
    In case he is approved to live with me, will he be allowed to reenter the States to visit his dad?
    Thanks for your time to read me and happy Christmas.

My son who is a minor travelled to the States with his dad as a parole and already applied for a change of status, but he wants to live with me in Canada. I already included him in my application for permanent residence in Canada.
    What is going to happen now with both processes?
    Will he be allowed to join me in Canada?
    In case he is approved to live with me, will he be allowed to reenter the States to visit his dad?
    Thanks for your time to read me and happy Christmas.

Comment

Who has legal custody of the child. If you do then he lives with you and visits his father. Or Vice Versa. Didn't you write the same question the other day? You are going to mess things up for your kid. It is one thing or another. I believe I read your post the other day.

Comment

By the way - it is 'landed immigrant' in Canada. If you applied for permanenet residence you'll never get it.

Comment

Working...
        X