Abused Men, Defrauded USC, Marriage, Immigration, VAWA Fraud Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:

Since when is an immigration VAWA claim a criminal act?

If a VAWA claim is not in favor of the USC and stays within immigration, USC is not adversely affected in day to day life, living in the US, or facing criminal charges in a federal district court. Nor would it violate free association thereof. Any immigration process is strictly a priveldge for both the immigrant and USC and not stated as a guaranteed right within the US Constitution. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not yet. However, should our STUPID law makers like Biden choose to make those files public or come up with a ridiculous law that will line up those men and put them in jail based on those FRAUDULENT VAWA affidavits, then it will have far more drastic impact. You cannot argue such law won't pass because of course, they succeeded in passing VAWA which infringes rights of USCs.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
      WUSC, I think you misunderstood my comment. What I meant was that the truth should come out. Not that the two equate truth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Davdah I know what you meant, I was just being sarcastic . Unlike others who stand for FRAUD, DECEIT, CHEAT, LYING Immigrants, I know you stand for TRUTH, JUSTICE and USC.
      I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

NY MEN BEWARE - READ THIS LINK

http://news.mensactivism.org/node/9752

Comment

But surely judges who are sworn to uphold the Constitution will give the accused a fair hearing, won't they? Consider this – How fair a hearing can one expect from any judge who's been through a training like the one in which the instructor, Judge Richard Russell, was caught on tape telling family law judges:

"Your job is not to weigh the parties' rights as you might be inclined to do. Your job is not to become concerned about all the constitutional rights of the man that you're violating as you grant a restraining order. Throw him out on the street, give him the clothes on his back and tell him, 'See ya' around.' ... we don't have to worry about the rights."
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
            NY MEN BEWARE - READ THIS LINK

http://news.mensactivism.org/node/9752 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I think it's a good idea, except only given to those in cases where the abuse or threat was somewhat proved serious and/or those who have repeated the abuse.

If you hear about the stories where a husband received the protective order, only to get angrier and go back and kill the wife, and in some cases children.

If you don't agree, then think about if it was your daughter, sister, or mother who was in that situation. I am sure you would want anything to have protection for them, and an electronic tag would put a lot of minds at rest.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              True Hudson, Oh so true. If a claim is filed it may not be legit. That is why the employer is notified and is given the chance to respond. That is how the process begins. At least is CA. If the employer feels its not a valid claim they submit a written response. The state will make a ruling and notify the parties. Either can appeal the decision and on it goes. Done it a few times already. I doubt an employer would be able to get away with a name shuffle scam out here. But, then again, I haven't thought to try something like that.

WUSC, I think you misunderstood my comment. What I meant was that the truth should come out. Not that the two equate truth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              But how does one differentiate between one story or another when determining truth? And it is just as probable as one side would be predicated to lie as the other side, would it not? So, how does a government administrative board make the right decision. If the board is more favorable to one side than the other, is that justice?

The point is that both sides of the story should be investigated and verified. it would cut down on the potential of lying and false claims. Again the claim for VAWA should only be limited to that claim and not to any issue outside that claim.
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
                True Hudson, Oh so true. If a claim is filed it may not be legit. That is why the employer is notified and is given the chance to respond. That is how the process begins. At least is CA. If the employer feels its not a valid claim they submit a written response. The state will make a ruling and notify the parties. Either can appeal the decision and on it goes. Done it a few times already. I doubt an employer would be able to get away with a name shuffle scam out here. But, then again, I haven't thought to try something like that.

HUDSON quote:

But how does one differentiate between one story or another when determining truth? And it is just as probable as one side would be predicated to lie as the other side, would it not? So, how does a government administrative board make the right decision. If the board is more favorable to one side than the other, is that justice?

<span class="ev_code_RED">The point is that both sides of the story should be investigated and verified. it would cut down on the potential of lying and false claims</span>. Again the claim for VAWA should only be limited to that claim and not to any issue outside that claim. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

@red.

Hudson this is exactly Davdah's and my point. Both sides are investigated in a UC claim if one side disputes the claim. It is an excellent process that VAWA should model after.
                Is it justice you say? Burdon of proof is what you are calling one sided. The administrators should be trained and unbiased in their decisions.. just like in unemployment and then have a special deputy is called in for final analysis and decision on matters that have been appealed.

I am glad that we are all finally in agreement on the matter.

See what discussion and open minds can accomplish

@DAVDAH Yes, companies do shut down and reopen for reasons to avoid paying. Happens all the time. You are an honest guy, so dont get any new ideas

Comment

good work keep it up

Comment

OK Boys and Girls we have hope !!!! A case in Texas involves VAWA immigration fraud, an annulment was granted several years into the mariage and it withstood appeal, we finally have case law to refer to and use !!!! Spread this far and wide DO NOT file for divorce, go for an annulment !! http://texasfamilylawyers.me/2012/05...iage-annulled/

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation