Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ABLE TO GET NYS DRIVER'S LICENSES WITH VALID FOREIGN PASSPORT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ABLE TO GET NYS DRIVER'S LICENSES WITH VALID FOREIGN PASSPORT

Article under IME (ILLEGAL MEXICAN EXPLOITATION) by CollegeStudent posted 09.22.07.

Article under IME (ILLEGAL MEXICAN EXPLOITATION) by CollegeStudent posted 09.22.07.

Comment

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/902603441/m/2...10342241#51410342241

New York joins eight other states

(Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New Mexico, Utah, Oregon and Washington)

that do not require drivers to prove legal status in the country to obtain a license.

Comment

... which is a more reasonable way of facing the realities on our roads today because you see, illegals do and would continue to drive anyway with or without valid driver licenses to take their children to school, to go to work, or for whatever necessary reasons and this is a state concern, so just because the federal government failed to address the immigration issue doesn't mean that states can't take on remedial initiatives to make their roads safer by ensuring that people behind the wheel are screened for their ability to operate vehicles and accountable for their actions by having appropriate insurance coverage, moreover, these people are here to stay despite the inconvenience of refusing them licenses to drive, knowing that the prospect of going back home is far more inconvenient than driving without a license here in the US, so...

Comment

[QUOTE]County Legislator Dave Malta is planning to submit legislation in the next few days to require a social security number in order to get a driver's license in Monroe County[QUOTE]

Can county have it own law different than state if law passes.

Comment

Our****er: Your English-language skills are pathetic.

Comment

i no how to drive a v-hikl.

Comment

...perhaps, but it's a shame that you're too stupid to spell correctly.

Comment

u dont haf two spel corekly to drive v-hikl. but i can rede the sines and u cant sea too drive.

Comment

Ourtrooper

I guess you are another fake poster feigning bad english to try to disrupt this forum. I will never understand why people are so bent on trying to destroy the integrity of this forum

G.... your english skills seemed to vastly improve.

Quote from ourtrooper:

I don't have too many bashful bones in my body so it won't bother me to be embarrassed. Your judgement certainly wouldn't affect me.

Another Quote:

Can you 'hear' me now. You must be hearing things to think that I can barely 'speak' english.

Are you legally blind? Ha-Ha-Ha.

Seek help please

Comment

4now I asked a legitimate question in this thread and it's not a terrorist action to respond to one that critized my spelling of the english language. I've read this board for quite some time and there's a lot of criticism. I've noticed a few choice words of your own in some of your posts but you weren't talking with same me as I wasn't talking with you regarding my response to the english.

No need to let the english issue hang.

Comment

Could the Real ID act ever change any of the laws about the states that give the licenses in the future or does it not have anything to do with the states that were mentioned above in the other response.

Comment

So sorry ourtrooper

I see whats going on now. This is SD issue. I was reading this and saw you in the other thread speaking fine and thought you were faker.

skills are rusty these days.. been out of practice . Pleease forgive me

Comment

It was understandable where you were coming from. No problem, friend.

Comment

Working...
                            X