Immigration Interview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Interview

Hi there how intense is the Immigration Interview what if you cannot find old passports etc ? Just wondering what to expect :-) They still have not cashed my check that i mailed 5 weeks ago but i got the letter for the biometrics which is Thursday next and they sent a receipt for the check a bit confussed..Also i forgot to send phots withthe application ??but they have not said anything .
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

I wouldn't worry too much about the old passports. I only had the two most recent ones with me and I wasn't asked to show them. I had sent photos with the application and they lost them. Fortunately I had a spare set with me on the day which they took. Maybe they are just very slow at cashing your check (or not at all - lucky you!).
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

so they will take the photos correct ?
      they still have not cashed the check

How are you doing ?
      Regards and thanks,

Comment

Maybe. Depends on the application type. For AoS they will take both fingerprints and photos for use to produce the GC itself. At my N-400 biometrics appt they just did the fingerprints. Have you done your biometrics yet? All is good here
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

I'd strongly suggest you remove your phone number. With some of the wacko's on here (and that's just the ones we know about!) you might find yourself being stalked or worse.

Comment

where is my no listed i sent u a one on one i thought Pardon me
            Regards and thanks,

Comment

opps my bad but so far no wackos called me :0 thanks Brit
              Regards and thanks,

Comment

drunk. typical irish.

Comment

excuse me do you know me who are you too judge other people ..Its a free country last time I checked with decent people apart from You...
                  Regards and thanks,

Comment

Woman, I am great Senator Ehigie Uzamere from great state of Edo. Women, drunks and dogs not allowed to vote in my country; that makes you three out of three ineligible ! You do not dare insult great Senator Ehigie Uzamere !

Comment

Mary; how many beers did you drink today already ?

Comment

Ok senator Mickey Mouse what ever you say as you are the Supreme Majetic person Human on this Planet ..
                        Regards and thanks,

Comment

so go to your great country king and mentally unstable sad i will pray for your brain okay maybe you need a drink.. go back to where you came from.. At least Irish people are liked world wide unlike people like you That is RUDE B.....ds..
                          Regards and thanks,

Comment

irish are liked because they make everyone else feel superior; drunk

Comment

what is your problem really we are all people in the end we all will go out of this world the same DEAD ..Irish English America Black Pink ok..
                              Regards and thanks,

Comment

Working...
                              X