Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I,m Back after long time. Hope board is lot cleaner ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I,m Back after long time. Hope board is lot cleaner ...

I,m back after long time, I didn't posted any post since I moved to New Jersey
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

I,m back after long time, I didn't posted any post since I moved to New Jersey
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Welcome back, buddy. We're still here, and some neophytes also to boot.

Comment

Welcome back
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

I have cleaned up the board alot by deporting many fraudsters. Why did you move to NJ? Do you like swamps?

Comment

Welcome back Mohan. Glad to see you're still around. Hope you like it here in NJ!

Comment

me is back too.. nice to see some of the old faces.... giving it another go.

Comment

Hello everyone! Welcome back to those returning after a long absence! Thanks for giving the board another try.

One thing I would like to assure everyone of - the board WILL be clean. Our new rules are at: http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/78310062631 and I am checking each and every post practically every day to ensure compliance. The rules are very few and very simple but I am confident that we will have a clean board in consequence.

Comment

Welcome back mohan! Do you have any new pictures of you at the monitor at the plant?

Comment

Btw, for those returning to the board, we have a lot of new avatars - and you can also use your own avatar from another site if you like.

Also, we have a ton of smileys to post, just added a whole new bunch today! Enjoy!

Comment

To all long-time members: Swissnut has a cool new avatar - check out his most recent post here: http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/...6710297341/p/2

Note to myself: I have to get an avatar for myself too! Must practice what I preach!

Comment

Welcome back returning members. I remember some of you from sometime back, glad you are giving this place another try, we need some old blood in here to keep those naughty ones under control lol
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Who would have thought a piece of cheese could evoke such interest? Thank you though.

Welcome back mohan. Now there's someone that predates me !

Comment

Welcome Back Oldy members LOL!

Comment

Hi Mohan,

Welcome back!

Mrs. B. (some of the newbies here)
                              Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Working...
                              X