Immigration Law Question: Consular Processing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Law Question: Consular Processing

We have a client whose I-140 has been approved and he has adjusted status on June 2011, his wife is in Brazil and we filed an I-824 which has been approved on 01/30/2012.
    Does anybody have any information on how does the Consulate in Rio de Janeiro proceeds in such cases or do you have any direct number for their Immigrant Visa officers?

We have a client whose I-140 has been approved and he has adjusted status on June 2011, his wife is in Brazil and we filed an I-824 which has been approved on 01/30/2012.
    Does anybody have any information on how does the Consulate in Rio de Janeiro proceeds in such cases or do you have any direct number for their Immigrant Visa officers?

Comment

The post has been deleted by the administrator for violating the discussion board rules.

Comment

The post has been deleted by the administrator for violating the discussion board rules.

Comment

Comment

Hi vhba2003. In future to avoid "answers" from the 12 y/o and a few others on here, please re-title your question with Immigration Law Question; Consular Processing. The moderator will then delete unhelpful and rude "answers".
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Comment

This particular forum doesn't contain anyone in the legal profession. We're all laymen. There is another subforum for attorneys which may be better suited.
                The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X