N-600

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-600

Any one who can give me real time line for N-600 in New York city. I do not trust info. on USCIS web site.

Because I applied my N-400 in July 2004 became USC in July 2005 but USCIS site for N-400 is showing processing of January 2004.

Any one who can give me real time line for N-600 in New York city. I do not trust info. on USCIS web site.

Because I applied my N-400 in July 2004 became USC in July 2005 but USCIS site for N-400 is showing processing of January 2004.

Comment

N-600 cases should not take more the six months at any DO.
      They do have a complete file on the family since you have come to US on SE-1.
      You must know by now how the system works here, and how at the US Embassies and Consulates.
      Foreign National Employees are more efficient then the locals you must have seen during your time.

Comment

Yes, you are right. But I was intrested in learning if any one from NY has gone thru this process but it seem that none at least on this board. Hope you are doing fine.

Comment

This type of cases are not common and most of the immigrant have now knowledge about N-600. Once I said to an Immigrant about this he never did and he got the child Naturalized.
          Well I am fine and hope you are thanks for asking.

Comment

Working...
          X