Why the fuss?...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the fuss?...

Immigration bill will be passed this year. It only makes sense that Democrats and some republicans will do what is right to pass this bill in the next several months. Enough tax payer's money has been wasted in lobbying and meetings etc. That said, I can foresee a mass exodus of people (yours truly included) heading back home for the first time in yonks!

Winners: Airline companies and all that comppliments the Airline industry. About time, after years of slumping.

Losers: So-called dubious immigration lawyers who have for decades exploited people from other countries in the US. GOOD!

Best regards,

Goodgam
    BTW, my case is still pending...huh!

Immigration bill will be passed this year. It only makes sense that Democrats and some republicans will do what is right to pass this bill in the next several months. Enough tax payer's money has been wasted in lobbying and meetings etc. That said, I can foresee a mass exodus of people (yours truly included) heading back home for the first time in yonks!

Winners: Airline companies and all that comppliments the Airline industry. About time, after years of slumping.

Losers: So-called dubious immigration lawyers who have for decades exploited people from other countries in the US. GOOD!

Best regards,

Goodgam
    BTW, my case is still pending...huh!

Comment

Working...
    X