Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions to Spouse about I-601

Hello Spouse.
    Form I-601 has three pages, first page is all the bio info for the petitioner and relatives second page is for the tuberculosis and the third one looks just like page one.

Questions:
    1) If a petitioner fills it out for him/herself, after listing his/hers spouse there're *three* more slots for other relatives. Who do list on those if the petitioner has no other relatives in the U.S.? Spouse's parents, brothers, sisters, cousins, nephews, nieces? Who?

2) Do you have to fill out page three or is it in reference to tuberculosis page two?

Hello Spouse.
    Form I-601 has three pages, first page is all the bio info for the petitioner and relatives second page is for the tuberculosis and the third one looks just like page one.

Questions:
    1) If a petitioner fills it out for him/herself, after listing his/hers spouse there're *three* more slots for other relatives. Who do list on those if the petitioner has no other relatives in the U.S.? Spouse's parents, brothers, sisters, cousins, nephews, nieces? Who?

2) Do you have to fill out page three or is it in reference to tuberculosis page two?

Comment

Hi AK47!

If there are no other relatives in the USA, it should be fine to write "none" in the indicated spaces (make sure to leave nothing blank!!!)

Also, fill out all applicable pages of the waiver!!!

www.immigrate2us.net

Comment

meaning, if I remember correctly, you should fill out both the first and the third pages...

Comment

Thanks a lot, Spouse! You're the best!

Comment

Working...
          X