I-130 additional processing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike it looks like they transfered it to have an interview concerning the wife being out of status like he said.
    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

That was handeed with the waiver, wasnt it? What kind of interview? For her or me?

Comment

well this is wrong , u have to add her name on everything and start doing this ASAP ,so like i said before the reason was the history with immigration and lack of evidence, start doing this tomorrow man, add her name on all your bills and on your bank account, get statments,letters from family members and friends, if u have life insurance add her name, health insurance add her name, the lease is good, did u file joint tax return? sdd her name on your credit cards, if not then apply for new ones ,is her address on her ID is same your address? apply for anything just to get documents to show both names, add the name on all the utility bills and if u do all this then u should be fine , and regard your question about the age, uscis will interview any couples who has more than 10 years of age difference,dont worry just try to take care of all that, and if they ever ask u why u guys didnt have all this in the past just say that all it matters to u is to be with her bcoz u guys love each others like nobody else and u were having some financial problims as well , get all this together and u should be fine

Comment

i think i messed something here, waiver and put of status? i didnt c that part but doesn't matter anyway, if u can get the i-130 approved and get her new status the out of status part wont be an issue

Comment

the most important thing that she entered legally so dont worry about her current status

Comment

Sabuntium , i dont have time for you now but if you mess with mike_2007 then trust me ,u will just be a victim so hushhhhhhhhh tough boy or i will stick my shoes down deep in your mouth you S O B

Comment

Thanks. I thought I was doing right taking care of my wife. It looks like being old fashioned is not the way to go anymore.

We are 18 years apart. Maybe that is all it is. We don't have any problems with money. I just didn't see the need for her to work or worry about those things. She have a debit card and one credit card. Enough for shopping.

Sabuntian or what ever your name is. You have some deep problems. I read some of your postings and it is obvious you suffer from micropeni.s syndrome.

Comment

i understand my friend, but u dont wanna tell them that, its just an excuse of why u didn't have anything with her . but i am lost here somewhere about the waiver part ,but yeah do all this and add her name on anything man, anything bcoz this will help u alot

Comment

talk 2 u guys later

Comment

FYI - I actually had to use my ignore feature today.

Just click the username on the left and add to ignore list.

It's helpful for when certain users refuse to contribute anything worthwhile to any thread.
                      --------------------
                      "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Good for you to learn this trick JC because now we have people on this forum who literary support terrorist and illegal activities. When truth about Muslims is being posted people jump of their chairs and want to ban us. When a Muslim who has already defrauded USA Govt and is openly advocating over the internet on ways to deceive America for whatever malicious intentions he/she might have, some USCs here are overly protecting him. They too are conspiring to defraud US of A. We all are here to help people solve issues, not to help them evade laws or defraud US of A. If everyone can grasp this mentality, we all can live peacefully. However, I have noticed some don't want to accept this fact and stick to their own illusions.
                        I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

WUSC, you are inches from being on that list with Sab.

FYI - Even if Mike defrauded the US Govt (which I don't believe he did, BTW), so what? I **** near did the same thing myself while waiting for the Government I used to work for to finally get their carp together for Aroha's case.

Family-based immigration is the most effed up system I have ever had the displeasure in dealing with. They should all be shafted with sandpaper-covered axe handles.
                          --------------------
                          "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

i didn't defrauded the u.s goverment and i will never do , in fact i have worked for them in the past and i was a 2nd lt at the american valunteery reserve and i did valunteery work to help the citizens all over the country for free and more and i dont care if this idiot believes it or not. but i dont respect people like him and i wont attack other relegions like he did bcoz i respect everyone regardless of their relegion and also my wife is christian so how can i insult them and even if she wasn't i will never insult ppl bcoz of their relegion or their race . but immigration is a different story bcoz this is the only agancy that makes the IRS looks good and they r the only ppl who abuse the u.s citizens .

Comment

but what can i say, its not his fault, its sam's and the webmater fault to allow this pig to be posting his trash all over the board. sam if you hear me, you are coward and g a y as well .

Comment

Originally posted by mike_2007:
                                but what can i say, its not his fault, its sam's and the webmaster fault to allow this pig to be posting his trash all over the board. sam if you hear me, you are coward and g a y as well .

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation