X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CANADA DENIES ENTRY TO ELVIRA ARELLANO -hehehehehe

TRANSLATED FROM:

http://www.laopinion.com/ciudad/?rke...00000003254550

T he government of Canada denied entrance to their country to the Mexican activist Elvira Arellano, who last Sunday arrived at the Vancouver airport to participate in a demonstration.

By Telephone from Michoacán, where she already had returned, Elvira did not want to comment. "I could not enter Canada, but I cannot comment", she mentioned.

Elvira Arellano went to the northern country to participate in an event at the border with the United States, on the Canadian side, the activities were carried out by members of the Migrant March III that left last February 2 from San Diego, California.

Elvira Arellano was an undocumented immigrant that called international attention in August 2006, when she took refuge in a church of Chicago avoiding deportation to Mexico. A year after its confinement left the temple to promote a migratory reform and in one of its first activities in Los Angeles was arrested by immigration agents and deported to Mexico.

"This is not right", said Enrique Morones, leader of the caravan, "many activists arrived at both sides of the border to meet her, but they wouldn't let her in".

Morones added that the location where the encounter would have taken place on Monday, is a park that crosses the border, known as Peace Arch State Park.

In spite of the absence of Elvira, the activists carried out in at the location a vigil and a protest.

"She was going to participate with us at the Canadian side, it was going to be a moment of reflection and of prayer at the border, to carry the message that your vote is your voice, but she could not arrive", commented Morones.

"In theory she should have no problems entering being a Mexican", commented a source that asked not to be identified "What must have happended is that due to her record in the United States they (Canadian immigration officials) saw her as a possible candidate to remain illegally in Canada... they share lists with the United States".

AMERICA LOVES YOU CANADA
    Wolves Travel In Packs

TRANSLATED FROM:

http://www.laopinion.com/ciudad/?rke...00000003254550

T he government of Canada denied entrance to their country to the Mexican activist Elvira Arellano, who last Sunday arrived at the Vancouver airport to participate in a demonstration.

By Telephone from Michoacán, where she already had returned, Elvira did not want to comment. "I could not enter Canada, but I cannot comment", she mentioned.

Elvira Arellano went to the northern country to participate in an event at the border with the United States, on the Canadian side, the activities were carried out by members of the Migrant March III that left last February 2 from San Diego, California.

Elvira Arellano was an undocumented immigrant that called international attention in August 2006, when she took refuge in a church of Chicago avoiding deportation to Mexico. A year after its confinement left the temple to promote a migratory reform and in one of its first activities in Los Angeles was arrested by immigration agents and deported to Mexico.

"This is not right", said Enrique Morones, leader of the caravan, "many activists arrived at both sides of the border to meet her, but they wouldn't let her in".

Morones added that the location where the encounter would have taken place on Monday, is a park that crosses the border, known as Peace Arch State Park.

In spite of the absence of Elvira, the activists carried out in at the location a vigil and a protest.

"She was going to participate with us at the Canadian side, it was going to be a moment of reflection and of prayer at the border, to carry the message that your vote is your voice, but she could not arrive", commented Morones.

"In theory she should have no problems entering being a Mexican", commented a source that asked not to be identified "What must have happended is that due to her record in the United States they (Canadian immigration officials) saw her as a possible candidate to remain illegally in Canada... they share lists with the United States".

AMERICA LOVES YOU CANADA
    Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">In theory she should have no problems entering being a Mexican", commented a source that asked not to be identified "What must have happended is that due to her record in the United States they (Canadian immigration officials) saw her as a possible candidate to remain illegally in Canada... they share lists with the United States". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

GO CANADA. Im impressed!

Where is her son by the way. If she has money to fly to canada and everything else.. why is she not raising him I am convinced that she was just using him sadly as it appears.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">In theory she should have no problems entering being a Mexican", commented a source that asked not to be identified "What must have happended is that due to her record in the United States they (Canadian immigration officials) saw her as a possible candidate to remain illegally in Canada... they share lists with the United States". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

GO CANADA. Im impressed!

Where is her son by the way. If she has money to fly to canada and everything else.. why is she not raising him I am convinced that she was just using him sadly as it appears. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love Canada. Too bad they don't border us on the North and the South

You mean the little boy she abandons at will? The one she deliberately gave birth to as part of her scheme to blackmail America? Who knows? He's never been anything more than an anchor to the US and a pawn in her game of "chicken" that backfired. Since Mexico doesn't give welfare and foodstamps and even hispanics activists were publicly belittling her for using a child, I'm sure his value has declined extensively so she's probably locked him away for future chain migration purposes . . oh wait, she's a convicted felon.

She is nothing more than a pawn in the game being played by Emma Lozano and Slim Coleman,(of the illegal alien harborers: Centro Sin Fronteras}both masquerading as pastors of the storefront masquerading as Aldaberto Church.

Funny thing about Saul, she has yet to name his father, I find that extremely strange. Then again, I'm sure she has a reason to hide his identity (that is if she knows it). I feel sorry for that little boy he actually once stated that he just wanted to be a normal little kid.
        Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

well,I feel sorry for her.Its sad to see these things happen to people.If I were her I would cross the border again,and just have a low profile life.I have two children here and I would never allow anybody to separate me from my family.Nobody has the right to do that.you know its easy to judge and critizise people ,but just try to think what would you do if you were in a situation like that,I guess you will never know,you guys were lucky you were born here in this side.We immigrants are just draw here because of our dreams.I came here after the earthquake in El salvador,people come here because of differents reasons.This country belongs to all americans ,we are americans,Most of you are europeans not americans.This does not belong to anybody.you see people live for around 70 to 80 years and then they are gone.And when we are gone ,we dont take anyhting with us.This land has been here for thousands of years and It will continue for many more .I just hope that the next generations dont see things as you,but be more open .Dont feel happy for other people misfortunes because while we are here anything can happen.So my advice to you is give more love to the immigrants,help us to get ammnesty so we can be legal in this country and help to make this a great nation .God bless america,north,central and south america.If you want you can answer me ,thanks and next time before posting,I would suggest do some thinking.

Comment

Freddy:

Some people can't think because they are barking so loudly. That's why they write stuff like that...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fredy:
              well,I feel sorry for her.Its sad to see these things happen to people.If I were her I would cross the border again,and just have a low profile life.I have two children here and I would never allow anybody to separate me from my family.Nobody has the right to do that.you know its easy to judge and critizise people ,but just try to think what would you do if you were in a situation like that,I guess you will never know,you guys were lucky you were born here in this side.We immigrants are just draw here because of our dreams.I came here after the earthquake in El salvador,people come here because of differents reasons.This country belongs to all americans ,we are americans,Most of you are europeans not americans.This does not belong to anybody.you see people live for around 70 to 80 years and then they are gone.And when we are gone ,we dont take anyhting with us.This land has been here for thousands of years and It will continue for many more .I just hope that the next generations dont see things as you,but be more open .Dont feel happy for other people misfortunes because while we are here anything can happen.So my advice to you is give more love to the immigrants,help us to get ammnesty so we can be legal in this country and help to make this a great nation .God bless america,north,central and south america.If you want you can answer me ,thanks and next time before posting,I would suggest do some thinking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are entitled to your opinion and your sympathy but first and foremost WE ARE A NATION OF LAWS AND WE WELCOME LEGAL IMMIGRANTS. IF YOU ARE HERE ILLEGALLY, I HOPE THEY CATCH YOU AND DEPORT YOU TOO. If you are too poor to support yourself maybe you, Elvira and all the others whining and complaining should NOT HAVE CHILDREN, since you can't feed them. How about that for common sense and HUMANITY? Americans work hard to feed their children and support our government and work to keep our country solvent, we do not need the tax burdens, overpopulation and high crime rates that accompany non tax paying, lawless, illegal aliens.

The US admits more than 2 million LEGAL IMMIGRANTS A YEAR, MORE THAN ALL OTHER NATIONS COMBINED. What about those who have followed the rules and are waiting their turn to come to America legally? You ever think about them . . . . oh wait let me answer of course you don't because it's all about "your" dreams.

That being said, people such as Elvira who had been previously deported,without penalty plotted her illegal re-entry, stole an American citizens's identity and deliberately reintered after having a child for the sole purpose of pimping and pandering him for welfare benefits, and chain migration. IMHO that is the lowest form of animal on the face of this earth, she is by no means anybody's mother. Giving birth does not make a female a mother. Any breeder using a child as a object should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

As for the children, upon deportation, TAKE THEM WITH YOU WE DON'T NEED OR WANT TO KEEP THEM here, we have enough of our own WELFARE RECIPIENTS. That pathetic lie being spread about America separating families is a just that AN ETHNOCENTRIC LIE just like the one they planted about Americans who want their laws enforced being "xenophobes and racists".

You are entitled to your dreams but here's a suggestion: STAY HOME, MAKE YOUR OWN COUNTRY A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN AND CREATE YOUR DREAMS THERE, AFTER ALL THAT'S WHAT WE DID.

We are not responsible for fulfilling the dreams of the world population. America was not built over night and it was not built by ILLEGAL ALIENS. SNEAKING ACROSS THE BORDER DOES NOT MAKE YOU AN AMERICAN. DON'T GET IT TWISTED, YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN by virtue of your presence.

We can only take in so many impoverished people before we become the same 3rd world poverty stricken, over populated cesspool that you are trying to escape. Our economy is tanking and America is bankrupt, we have our own problems and we don't need those of illegal aliens to compound our misery.

This is not some magical dreamland to us, this is OUR HOME and WE DESERVE RESPECT FOR OUR LAWS AND OUR CITIZENS.

FOR THE RECORD: If you are here ILLEGALLY YOU ARE AN ILLEGAL ALIEN, AND NOT AN IMMIGRANT. YOU PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO STOP BLURRING THE LINES with the S-OB stories and BS.
              Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

Fredy: You assert that "this country belongs to all Americans," and you think that it belongs to you because you were born in El Salvador...and that real Americans - the ones who were born in this country - are "Europeans." What arrogant and insulting nonsense.

You are illegally in America...and evidently don't want to return to El Salvador...yet, you insult Americans!! Obviously, you're not very smart. And, given that El Salvador was colonized by Europeans, I bet that you're much more European than you think. I guess that you refuse to speak Spanish...and only speak the indigenous language of El Salvador...or perhaps El Salvador was created and named by Europeans!! Does El Salvador belong to "all Americans" too? Quite honestly, it's not worth anything, and you're welcome to it...but, please go home to it.

I think that your arrogance and stupidity are competing to see which one wins.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
                  Fredy: You assert that "this country belongs to all Americans," and you think that it belongs to you because you were born in El Salvador...and that real Americans - the ones who were born in this country - are "Europeans." What arrogant and insulting nonsense.

You are illegally in America...and evidently don't want to return to El Salvador...yet, you insult Americans!! Obviously, you're not very smart. And, given that El Salvador was colonized by Europeans, I bet that you're much more European than you think. I guess that you refuse to speak Spanish...and only speak the indigenous language of El Salvador...or perhaps El Salvador was created and named by Europeans!! Does El Salvador belong to "all Americans" too? Quite honestly, it's not worth anything, and you're welcome to it...but, please go home to it.

I think that your arrogance and stupidity are competing to see which one wins. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed. The incessant whining, criticism, sense of entitlement and blaming us for being born here and making our country a success is mind boggling. Is it any wonder the nations from which they come are lawless and full of overwhelmingly delusional crybabies who refuse to take any responsibility for themselves or their actions?

Now that our economy is tanking may be a blessing in disguise that will help America get rid of the leeches and return to some form of lawful normalcy.
                  Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                    Follow the money to the truth:

El Salvador Ducks U.S. Immigration Debate
                    As the immigrant rights movement mobilizes for a national strike today, few countries have more at stake in the U.S. debate than El Salvador.

Mexico is the biggest factor in the U.S. debate, with more than 26 million people of Mexican descent living here. But Mexico is not as dependent on its expatriate workers as El Salvador. More than two million Salvadorans --- a quarter of the country's population -- live in the United States. The vast majority have come in the past 25 years and the majority are here illegally. They send $2.5 billion a year in remittances (remesas) to relatives back home; according to the State Department, that's about 17 percent of the country's total gross national product. El Salvador is so dependent on American money that it abolished its own currency in 2000 and made the U.S. dollar the only legal tender. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOWZA

Gee, I wonder what El Salvador and Mexico is going to do without those remittances. Now that our economy is tanking, more states are coming to the realization that illegal aliens are a taxpayers burden and nightmare. I just saw the governor of New Jersey giving an interview about their new laws that will crackdown on the employers of IA's.

Still waiting for broke back sanctuary Cook County, Illinois to come to its senses before Mayor Daley and the illegal alien cesspool known as the City of Chicago drives all of their taxpayers out.
                    Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whknapp:
                      Freddy:

Some people can't think because they are barking so loudly. That's why they write stuff like that... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

See what I mean, Freddy?

Comment

I was referring to the 2 declared, obvious, blind, obsessed bigots, Davdah. You're the moderate one, remember.

I am not intolerant to the opinions of other people, really. I just can't tolerate offensive post like the ones above. That's all...

Comment

TO BEVERLY.PEAPLE LIKE YOU THAT HATE IMIGRANTS DONT DESERVE TO BE CALLED USC,PERSON . LIKE YOU RUINED THIS LAND WITH SO MUCH HATE ..REMENBER WHAT HAPPEN WITH GERMANY WITH THE JEWS PPL THEY CALLED RATS.THAT WHY USA IS NOW SO HATED IN THE WHOLE WORLD BCUZ PPL LIKE YOU TALK SO BAD ABOUT ALL IMIGRANT. REMEMBER JESUS WAS IMIGRANT TO SO IF YOU HATE IMIGRANTS YOU ARE HATEN JESUS TO ONE MORE THING EL SALVADOR IS FIGHTING HAND WITH HAND IN IRAG IS THE ONLY CONTRY IN LATIN AMERICA WHO IS HELPPING USA TROOPS FIGH ALKEDA. SO DONT TELL ME THAT EL SALVADOR IS NOT WORTED NOTHING . REMENBER THIS BEVERLY WHEN CHINA WILL RULE THIS WORLD. WHAT SO PROUD OF USA.USA. OWNS TO CHINA 90 TRILLION DOLLARS ON DEB TO MANTAIN IS SUPER POWER SO TELL ME WHOS GOIN TO RULE .THIS PLANET KEEP HATEN PPL AND YOU WILL LOOSE ALL THAT PROUP OK GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE WHO HATE IMIGRANTS BCUZ MAC CAIN IS GOIN TO WIN THE WHITE HOUSE HEHEHEHE?

Comment

Fredy

I am sorry to say that you just opened yourself up to some of the nastiest comments you will probably ever here. Although I agree with you 100%, this is not the place to voice that opinion. Instead, your opinions and ones like yours should be voiced louder than the bigots here and on T.V. and talk radio. I really can't understand how people can keep listening to these people talk. It hurts my ears to keep listening to the same ole bunch of bull so I change the channel. Truth is I am appalled be the recent laws about transporting illegals. For example, a family is driving along in their car. They go through a road block. The wife is a born and dread U.S. citizen, so are the children, but the husband is not. Everyone in the car can be arrested. So, they take the mother to jail for driving her husband. They take the husband because he is illegal. Then what do they do with the U.S. children? Foster care? What a stupid solution? People ***** and moan about drunk drivers, blaming all illegals. Which we all know is not true? It has taken years for U.S. citizens to come this far in the fight against drinking and driving. Illegals were never involved in this fight. Those drunks were U.S. drunks. Sorry again Fredy, but you have probably picked the wrong forum. I have noticed that just about all forums have hate propaganda running. I am beginning to think some of the same people use search engines, just so they can post the same kind of bull on every website involving illegals. Nobody has anything new to add to the debate. Every post is just a repeat of the same bull over and over again. I wonder if any of these people watch the news. My spouse looks funny at me most of the time. I will watch the news and see something where someone is in need and my heart hurts. Especially, when this need or hurt involves children. These children who have no one but their parents to stand up for them and protect them from the evils of this world. Yet, some people in this country would have the parents and children ripped apart. Don't anyone dare feed me the bull about people in prison being torn from their children. In just about all of the cases like that, the children get to visit here in the U.S. and those parents eventually get out. While an illegal may get deport and banned for 3, 10, or life. Even after the ban, there is still a very slim chance they will ever be allowed back with their families. I wonder how any one of you would handle not being able to see your child grow up. I know my ex and my self have a hard time and we share custody of our son. He is pretty much free to go and come from our homes. It would be the ultimate torture (more the Guantanamo) to miss any time with my child. I could never begin to comprehend the pain these families will be facing if this country doesn't grow a pair and shut these hate mongers up.

Comment

Djim: Evidently, you haven't actually read Fredy's post...and, if you did, you obviously made the choice to ignore its challenge to America's sovereignty and rule of law. Furthermore, you made the choice to ignore its racist tone. I'm always amazed that illegal aliens have such little regard for America - and for Americans - yet, we can't get them to leave. No matter what, they'll do anything rather than return to their countries of origin.

How dare an illegal alien absolve themselves of all responsibility for their law-breaking, while simultaneously trash-talking about the country that they trekked through the desert to escape to...and bad-mouthing their hosts, the American people. The arrogance and stupidity of illegals is quite breath-taking. Of, course, this isn't too surprising given that most of them have barely even seen the inside of a high school, much less actually graduated from one. Evidence suggests that their anchor babies have approximately the same level of educational "achievement," despite the benefits of an American education.

Comment

Working...
                              X