Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about I751.

Hi,
    After I filed I751 jointly with my USC wife, I was asked for more evidence and we mailed it 2 weeks ago. When they sent a letter requesting for more evidence, they gave me a new Lin number. Now I am trying to check the case status online with this new number, it says, This Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct....

Ok tell me guys, why this is not showing my case status with this new Lin no? Did it happen with you too? your answer would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi,
    After I filed I751 jointly with my USC wife, I was asked for more evidence and we mailed it 2 weeks ago. When they sent a letter requesting for more evidence, they gave me a new Lin number. Now I am trying to check the case status online with this new number, it says, This Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct....

Ok tell me guys, why this is not showing my case status with this new Lin no? Did it happen with you too? your answer would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

thanks man!

Comment

ur welcome

Comment

Can anyone give my answer pls?

Comment

I have also applied form I 751.
            I have also same experience.Also received RFE and replied too.
            when I try to check my case status online on USCIS web site , it shows that case not found .

Comment

thanks for your advice mike.

Comment

There,

Your case status will not be accessable online until you application has been completely accepted at your service center. In addition, you will receive a notice for fingerprint at you ASC with a new receipt number, that number will be accessable online.

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks ntique!

Actually I already had my fingerprint taken couple of months ago and after that they requested for more evidence. We mailed everything they asked and now again they sent a letter saying they are going to schedule a specific date and time for my interview. But they have not given the date yet. Let's see what is going to happen.

If some one is familiar with the same situation like have, please let me know usually what happens on this kind of scenario. Thanks!

Comment

What was missing from the original evidence you sent them. It seems to have prompted an interview because of little or lack of evidence since your first interview.

What did you send the first time and what the second time.

They are suspicious and want to make sure this is a valid marriage. be prepared

Comment

Thanks 4now! 1st time we sent only joint house lease, joint utilities and a joint bank statement. Although we did have lots of proofs to prove that our marriage is in good faith but we didn't have an idea how much documents we were supposed to send. Later they asked for 2-3 bank statements each year since last 3 years + tax returns for 3 years and some other proofs as much as we can send. We gave what they want + some photographs with my wife and her family which was taken since last 3 years. We sent a letter from my wife's family about our marriage relationship, a letter from my wife and my friends too. Actually we sent about 3-4 inches thick documents to prove that our marriage is in good faith. But I don't know why they are going to call us for an interview. I think it's their daily routine to call the people for an interview on I 751 case. But it's ok because my wife and I are happy couples and we don't have any problem in our marriage relationship. We're happy to go for an interview. We'll tell them the truth about our marriage relationship.

Comment

ok thats great and becuase of this you will not have any problems. even if you are seperated and asked questions in different rooms.

It is important to follow the instructions on 751 and give them what is needed. it could result in an approval without interview. 1/3 are randomly called for interview along with the suspected marriage fraud cases.

2nd marrigaes, more than 10 yrs age difference are often criteria used to pick as interviewees.

Comment

Thanks 4now. I think you're an experienced person about the immigration cases in this room. I wish you will share your knowledge with us about the immigration law. You know, lots of innocent people are not getting their rights due to the lack of knowledge of the immigration law. They don't have an idea about hiring a good lawyer and also lots of them don't have money to hire a good lawyer. So I think your experienced idea would be beneficial for them. Thanks man. I really appreciate it.

Comment

The most recent letter I have received says,

This letter is reference; to your form I-751 ....This is your notification that your petition has been relocated to the district office listed below for adjudication. Your petition is being forwarded to your local office to await an interview schedule date. When an interview date becomes available, your will be notified the date and time you will need to appear for the interview.

guys, as you know they had extended my PR status for one year. But I just noticed that according to the date on NOA, my conditional residence status in expired in October 2007. But according to my 2 years green card which was expired in December 2006, one year period will be expired in December 2007.

Guys, please tell me which one does it count? What should I do now?

Comment

Working...
                            X