Still waiting on AoS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting on AoS

I've been fingerprinted and interviewed. I had my interview in June and I'm still waiting. Is this a bad sign? Would they have denied me already? I don't understand why it's taking so long. At the interview, she told my lawyer that they were still giving it to me, but I don't understand why it's still taking this long. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks

I've been fingerprinted and interviewed. I had my interview in June and I'm still waiting. Is this a bad sign? Would they have denied me already? I don't understand why it's taking so long. At the interview, she told my lawyer that they were still giving it to me, but I don't understand why it's still taking this long. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks

Comment

Maybe background checks, did they tell you that you have been cleared by FBI checks

Comment

She told me that I had to wait for my security checks to come back, but during the interview she left the room and I read in my file that my security checks were all complete. She did tell me that I had two different A#'s and that she needed to get those files and put them together with my AOS file. I just don't understand why it's taking so long to do that.

Comment

Why do you have 2 different A #'s????

Comment

Two A Numbers is not uncommon, you need to make an infopass.

Comment

Working...
            X