Pasha Patel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasha Patel

In past there was a old member of this board Mr. Pasha Patel, he filed for his Citizenship some time in August of 2004 . After that we have not heard from him.
    Patel was very knowledgeable and helped many on this board.
    He has been absent from this board for long time now.
    Mota bhai come back.many needs you.

In past there was a old member of this board Mr. Pasha Patel, he filed for his Citizenship some time in August of 2004 . After that we have not heard from him.
    Patel was very knowledgeable and helped many on this board.
    He has been absent from this board for long time now.
    Mota bhai come back.many needs you.

Comment

Residency life is filled with long hours and stress. Hopes everything is good with Pasha.

Comment

last time he was on the board when he had file N-400. He has been missing for long time now.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Adam:
          last time he was on the board when he had file N-400. He has been missing for long time now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          I thought he posted that he had already become a citizen. I guess I could be wrong!
          The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Working...
          X