i-751 - about Biometrics....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-751 - about Biometrics....

I have a quick quetsion if anyone could answer this for me.

If you sent your I-751 in, you get the notice receipt of them receiving it and extanding it for a year.
    When do you usually get the appointment for the Biometrics? after you receieve the approvale notice for your I-751 or before.
    Thanks!

If you sent your I-751 in, you get the notice receipt of them receiving it and extanding it for a year.
    When do you usually get the appointment for the Biometrics? after you receieve the approvale notice for your I-751 or before.
    Thanks!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HBKHBK:

Thanks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sometimes the notice you receive regarding biometrics is an indication that you have been approved. The approval notice often follows.
      The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Hello
        I received an I-751 approval letter from INS,local district office.
        The ask me to set an appointment with an immigration information officer to have the I-89 process completed.

Does anybody know what the I-89 process is all about?
        Shouldn't the approval letter come from the Service Center?

Appreciate any clarification on the matter.

Thanks

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. lonely heart:
          Hello
          I received an I-751 approval letter from INS,local district office.
          The ask me to set an appointment with an immigration information officer to have the I-89 process completed.

Does anybody know what the I-89 process is all about?
          Shouldn't the approval letter come from the Service Center?

Appreciate any clarification on the matter.

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many I751s are decided at the local district office. The I89 is for the permanent green card.
          The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

The reason I asked is because,

I sent my I-751 out 4 weeks ago, 2 weeks after I got my receipt for one year extansion.
            And a week after that I got my appoinment for my Biometrics.Which is next week.

So all this happened within a month.

And I sent my application by the way to the Nebraska Office.
            So far it looks like things go quickly....

Comment

Working...
            X