Admin processing issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin processing issues

My immigeration visa case is under admin processing from the last 18 months I have been sponsosred by my brother. My passports
    including old one are with Visa officer. I need to travel for a business meeting. Can I ask visa officer to return my passports.

I can understand that admin processing time limit can not be predicted by the authority. My case is still not clear in a period of 547 days how I can hnope that I can get a visa in next couple of months.

Suggestions are welcome for this issue.

My immigeration visa case is under admin processing from the last 18 months I have been sponsosred by my brother. My passports
    including old one are with Visa officer. I need to travel for a business meeting. Can I ask visa officer to return my passports.

I can understand that admin processing time limit can not be predicted by the authority. My case is still not clear in a period of 547 days how I can hnope that I can get a visa in next couple of months.

Suggestions are welcome for this issue.

Comment

Ksoka,
      Sorry, didn't see this, I hope you are still here. Welcome to ILW. A couple questions for you:
      Why did you give the visa officer your passport? Usually a photocopy of the bio page is generally requested.
      What country are you in and where do you desire to travel to?
      Answer these 2 questions and we will try to help.

Comment

Working...
      X