Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non-Immigration Heads-Up: Phone Cleaning...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Immigration Heads-Up: Phone Cleaning...

It has come to my attention that the Phone company will be performing their 10 year maintenance on the phone lines throughout their network at 6:00pm tonight.

The various local carriers will be blasting compressed air down the lines to rid them of accumulations of dust and other debris. However, this process may result in the material being blown onto your floors and living areas. You are advise to place your handsets in a plastic baggie at that time to prevent this from occurring. Obviously this is not applicable to Cell phones or cordless sets as they are not physically connected to any lines.

ARQU

It has come to my attention that the Phone company will be performing their 10 year maintenance on the phone lines throughout their network at 6:00pm tonight.

The various local carriers will be blasting compressed air down the lines to rid them of accumulations of dust and other debris. However, this process may result in the material being blown onto your floors and living areas. You are advise to place your handsets in a plastic baggie at that time to prevent this from occurring. Obviously this is not applicable to Cell phones or cordless sets as they are not physically connected to any lines.

ARQU

Comment

I see April Fools has invaded the board also.

Comment

Of course... An oldie but a goodie...

ARQU

Comment

LOL
          Have a nice day

Comment

Working...
          X