Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RE entry on Green Card with over 2 yrs stay overseas.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE entry on Green Card with over 2 yrs stay overseas.

My father have not traveled from overseas for past two years due to health reasons. He is now fully recovered and is ready to travel to US. My concern is that since he hasn't visited US for almost 2 yrs what can be the consequnces at the port of entry with US immigration, will he be allowed. Does US immigration at the port of entry will know that he is coming after two years will he be allowed in with his medical papers stating reason for his stay for 2 yrs away from US.

I will really appreciate if someone can enlightened me on this situation and guide me as to what i should be prepared with when he is scheduled to arrive.

My father have not traveled from overseas for past two years due to health reasons. He is now fully recovered and is ready to travel to US. My concern is that since he hasn't visited US for almost 2 yrs what can be the consequnces at the port of entry with US immigration, will he be allowed. Does US immigration at the port of entry will know that he is coming after two years will he be allowed in with his medical papers stating reason for his stay for 2 yrs away from US.

I will really appreciate if someone can enlightened me on this situation and guide me as to what i should be prepared with when he is scheduled to arrive.

Comment

Blame those, the scammers, cheats! My mother was sick, my brother was in coma, etc. Everything is flagged, noticed, under scrutiny. Is the smart people and talkers i myself question? SRY im just a regular ole folk looking out for USA!
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

I think i have have seen every culture i think, So many play a game and attempt deceit. It becomes difficult to see the honest good people. So All become Interesting and Eyeball. It all comes down to good verses evil, Even a simple site becomes complicated. Everyone has access.
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

HMM?? hudson no reply???

Comment

Working...
          X